Discussion about estrogenic symptoms

did your cravings for sugar and food in general get fucked up also? I have bad cognitive issues in addition to the physical, and the dopamine complex in my brain, or whatever it is, is completely out of whack. I constantly have insanely strong cravings to eat sweets, to eat food, masturbate, anything at all. I cannot sit still and I have constant, debilitating anxiety.

I think I have derailed this topics focus can you please pm

No worries. New topic.

Clomid isnā€™t an anti-estrogen. In fact, as far as your brain is concerned, it increases estrogen. In other words, it makes you feel more estrogenic, not less. Most people donā€™t like being on it because it makes them moody and emotional, crying when they see puppies, etc.

Cool. I want to feel that way again. There are only 2 emotions that I feel 95% of the time that I feel anything other than blank and emotionless. Those are rage and malaise. Crying over seeing puppies playing or hearing cute fluffy kittens mewing sounds great.

It didnā€™t bring about moodiness or emotions while taking it, but had a very good day after stopping clomid.

1 Like

is baking soda

sorry
is baking soda effective on physical problems?
I saw somewhere muscle twitch vanished because of baking soda.

I wonder if it possible without even increasing estrogen that what estrogen you do have acts on the ar in the absence of Dht? Cause remember your dht is zero my tissues started to change and then got worse and worseā€¦Could it be the dht never adapt back to the receptors and if with normal estr6its dominating the body? No baking soda doesnā€™t do anything for physical symptoms.

I think I have a lot of DHT since my hair is losing and my face is around oilā€¦
and I also have mental problems including brain fog.like you,if it affects the problems, I will getā€¦