Diffuse hair loss after fin

Havent heard of tylenol yet

It’s a pain and fever reliever. For some reason, my hair stopped shedding after I took it for 4 days.

I stopped taking tylenol last night and I’m starting to shed a bit more hair.

But again, I’m not sure if this will work for you, since your hair loss is probably different from mine. You lose body hair as well as scalp hair, leading me to think something else is going on.

I’m still not sure if my hair loss is connected to finasteride or this cold/fever that I have.

I see thx! Well i caused myself enough trouble with tribulus on top of finasteride so i give myself time with new experiments, but thx anyway

This may help you:

Thx @WorriedGuy123

That is interesting…I have the opposite from you. My Free-T is pretty damn high, and E2 is low-normal range.

I experienced: Hair-shedding, acne, weight gain, scalp sebum, dandruff, ED, etc.

Did you get acne and weight gain from FIN?

I’m not sure about weight gain, but I did notice immediate bloat on my stomach. I felt fatter over there.

I do have more acne and scalp itch.

Acne i dont, but i do have a slowed metabolism: growling stomach all the time, facial puffiness and belly bloating, and of course, muscle waisting.
Basically everybody can get this with hormone imbalances, but when you have high E2, its more serious like water retention gives me ugly round face ,making my masculin facial tones disappearing.
I had this before which was gone after a few weeks when my E2-s settled down again amd free T-s increased back

So I just developed a zit on my neck like a few hours ago, but now it’s going away.

What the hell could cause me to develop a zit and reduce that same zit in a matter of a few hours?

That is odd that we are both experiencing diffuse hair loss from FIN but seem to have had a different reaction in our hormones. I got a ton of acne, and weight gain, and even muscle mass. When I was on FIN, I was working out a lot, but I got pretty big in size and was able to lift more weights than before.

Since quitting FIN, I for sure lost a lot of fat, weight, and muscle that I had gained from FIN. Hair thinning slowed down also, but not how it was pre-fin. I think I lose like 100 hairs per day now. I lost maybe 5-10 hairs before FIN

For me, I think I need to lower my androgen receptors to get back to pre-fin hair and sexual symptoms. Going to try the Soy Flour protocol

1 Like

Funny that my hair shed and scalp itch went away at the same time this new zit started to go away.

What is going on with my body?

If you asking me: stay very distanced away from any protocol you read on this forum!!
Trib kicked me back into ground zero because i like some experiences with it on this forum.

I would recommend you keto diet and keep doing regular excersizes. Supps are russian roulette!

1 Like

You’re on point with that man. If I didn’t listen to people on forums, I would not have ever taken FIN. But, at this point I am so desperate for further results of improvement that I want to try something. Trib, sounds like a lot to handle on the body. I feel Soy Flour wouldn’t do damage to my body if I tried it out for a week or so, see how I feel.

Yes, soy may elevate your e2, as long as you try to treat yourself with natural foods its safe. What you should never do is buying any supplements

1 Like

I agree with you man. I was thinking of getting on SPIRO for my hair thinning caused by FIN, but read way to many horror stories on that stuff. I don’t understand why other PFS sufferers didn’t experience an increase in hair loss like we did from FIN

1 Like

I got now much worse hair loss after tribulus than i had after fin. Until I have this hormonal imbalance it will keep like that, but soon I start to care less about that cosmetic issue to be honest.

1 Like

Hey man. Seems like me and you got the same sides from fin. How are you now

Hey there. Nothing changed haha. Still shed same out. But you know what. My density has not changed. It’s super weird…nor has my hairline receded at all. I’m so confused with this shit. I just stopped caring. My hair still looks really good so fuck it

2 Likes