Different Vitamins and Minerals screwing people up

I have come across many forums where people claim cures and crashes from various minerals/vitamins. This is not only limited to zinc. Check this out

1 Like

i bought zinc 3-4 days ago along with selenium and have been taking 44-66mg for the last 3 days but will stop now… It seems like one supplement can bring complete hell onto people… I got pfs like symptoms from diet+ overtraining and can find many other cases like myself.

I think it would be wise of us now to view this as a vitamin/mineral imbalance… Sure we can go on about neurotransmitters/androgen sensitivity and so on, but the cause of all of this is vitamin.mineral imbalance!

anyone else want to call bullshit on me getting these symptoms after not taking any of this shit!? who else has elevated liver enzymes, billirubin, cholesterol?!

I think the best way to get through this is just sit and do nothing. Don’t take supplements wait for other people to fuck up there own body and then after 50-60 years maybe we will know wtf happened. Ironic and Sad , but its the truth…

1 Like

does nobody think these “findings” are interesting?

1 Like

Good thread, I fucked up because of Vit K2 and other supplements, I know about other people that got fucked the same way. Staying away of this synthetic crap is a MUST IMO.

@tisho1012 read some of them from beggining to end. guy are saying stuff like “iron makes dht sensitive” etc…

All that is nothing more than theory that can still fuck you up because those guys there have no clue what they are dealing with. IMO stay away from all that crap, only if you are sure about something, then you can take it, but the issue with our condition is, you are never sure about anything…
Cheers

2 Likes