Did your bones\body continue to mature after Accutane\Finasteride? (poll)

Guys, anyone who took Accutane and crashed by it before the ages 25, please contribute. The questions are very simple, please just try to be as objective as possible:

• Did your shoulders (clavicle bone) grow after PAS?

This bone averagely grows 2cm’s on each side between 16 and 25 years of age. Enough to make a visible difference. Science is solid about this.

• Did your face continue to masculinize, in similar fashion to your family members and father?

• Did you grow in height?

• Did your hands grow?

• Did your jaw grow and widen? Did you grow a jawline? (The mandible bone)

Any contribution will highly appreciated, im trying to figure out something. Thanks a lot.

I have no affects on my bones or anything else noticeable physical. Only zero libido and very low genital sensation. Earlier I had brain fog but that went away.

1 Like

Did your shoulders (clavicle bone) grow after PAS?

Hard to say.

Did your face continue to masculinize, in similar fashion to your family members and father?
Did your jaw grow and widen? Did you grow a jawline? (The mandible bone)

I think it did a bit, but in my early teens I had a chubbier face so it’s hard to make a comparison. Brother has more masculine face, but he didn’t grow up being chubby and probably had higher testosterone levels. Hard to compare to father because of the age difference.

Did you grow in height?

A few centimeters. I feel like it all came from torso growth. Isotretinoin can stop long bones from growing. Note: I took isotretinoin when I was 12 and always was a bigger kid, but ended shorter than many of my childhood friends who used to be a lot smaller than me. Not saying this is necessary because of isotretinoin.

Did your hands grow?

I honestly think that they didn’t grew. Just above 18 cm in length and little bit skinny.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer. But did you grow ‘‘after’’ PAS? Shoulder bone and height maybe? Also what about facial masculinization? Im afraid PAS may somehow halted or diminished our true genetic potential due to lack of T or GH.