Did i crash without realising?

Welcome to our community. Please fill in the following template as a way of introducing yourself, and helping others to understand your background and situation.

Where are you from (country)?
Iraq
How did you find this forum (Google search – if so, what search terms? Via link from a forum or website – if so, what page? Other?)
Google
What is your current age, height, weight?
24 5’9 143lb
What specific drug did you use (finasteride, dutasteride, saw palmetto, isotretinoin/Accutane, fluoxetine, sertraline, citalopram, leuprorelin, etc…)?
Finasteride
What dose did you take (eg. 1 mg/day, 1 mg every other day etc.)?
Only 1 dose of 1mg
What condition was being treated with the drug?
Hairloss
For how long did you take the drug (weeks/months/years)?
Only once
How old were you, and WHEN (date) did you start the drug?
How old were you when you quit, and WHEN (date) did you quit?
How did you quit (cold turkey or taper off)?
Cold turkey
How long into your usage did you notice the onset of side effects?
3 days
What side effects did you experience that have yet to resolve since discontinuation?

Check the boxes that apply. You can save your post first, then interactively check/uncheck the boxes by clicking on them. If your symptoms change, please update your list.

Sexual
[ x] Loss of Libido / Sex Drive
[ x] Erectile Dysfunction
Complete Impotence
Loss of Morning Erections
[ x] Loss of Spontaneous Erections
[X ] Loss of Nocturnal Erections
Watery Ejaculate
Reduced Ejaculate
[ x] Inability or Difficulty to Ejaculate / Orgasm
Reduced Sperm Count / Motility

Mental
[X ] Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
Confusion
Memory Loss / Forgetfulness
Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
Slurring of Speech
[X ] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks
[ x] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[ x] Suicidal Thoughts

Physical
Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage, wrinkled)
Penis curvature / rotation on axis
Testicular Pain
Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
Weight Gain
Gynecomastia (male breasts)
Muscle Wastage
Muscle Weakness
Joint Pain
Dry / Dark Circles under eyes

Misc
Prostate pain
Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems
Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
Tinnitus (ringing or high pitched sound in ears)
Hearing loss
Increased hair loss
Frequent urination
Lowered body temperature

[ x] Other (please explain)
I had an infection in my rectum but can’t tell if its relevant

What (if any) treatments have you undertaken to recover from your side effects since discontinuation of the drug?
Non yet
If you have pre or post-drug blood tests, what hormonal changes have you encountered since discontinuing the drug (please post your test results in the “Blood Tests” section and link to them in your post)?

Anything not listed in the above questions you’d like to share about your experience?

Tell us your story, in your own words, about your usage and side effects experienced while on/off the drug.

Hi guys, just wanna start off by saying you are one of the most badass people that I’ve seen in my life for dealing with this shit for years, my life is really hard i mean i was born in iraq FFS but still these few days since I’ve taken this poison where the hardest shit I’ve gone through and im not even that bad compared to you

Anyway im a 24 y/o and I’ve been on TRT for about a year now for hypogonadism

The testosterone made my hairloss accelerate so i asked my doctor and he prescribed me Finasteride

I was aware of the sides but shrugged them off and decided to try one pill to see how am i gonna react… BIG MISTAKE

The first 2 days i felt low mood, brain fog and some anxiety so i decided to not take any more of this drug, the third day it started hitting me and i couldn’t get hard no matter what i did, i would just ejaculate really fast and my dick felt over sensitive and i was terrified

The next 4-5 days where pure fear that i might have fucked myself over for good and i developed mood swings throughout the the day where i feel really depressed and hopeless and i got really obsessed with this whole thing

Anyway the past 3 days it started getting a little bit better mentally but all of a sudden my sleep went to complete shit and still is to this day

Yesterday i felt better and went out to socialize and i was able to get hard and masturbate although it took some effort but i felt some relief

And then today this morning woke up after barley sleeping 4 hours and i felt severe depression that lasted for 3 hours or something, its really bad that i really considered committing suicide and just end it all and kept on crying uncontrollably

The remaining symptoms i have right now is no libido, very bad mood swings and severe depression, and bad insomnia

Did i crash without realising? I didn’t get the loss of sensation like many others here experience and i dont get any panic attacks or complete loos of erections and i dont feel any headaches or head pressure

Also I’ve read many times that TRT is a red flag here so WTF am i supposed to do? Im in a really bad position and im terrified as hell and can’t believe this is happening to me and I don’t think i can take anymore than this please any help would be greatly appreciated thank you