Did anyone manage to lose weight? How to get rid of belly?

Hi everyone! I try to find anyone who managed to get rid of body fat/water retention during PFS? I’d appreciate valuable advises! I’m on minimal dose of calories since a week (this is my 2nd week with fckin pfs) so i think i have more of water retention. Thx!

Luteolin helps against the horrible bloat.

Nice! could you please send a link of such a product? cant find specific treatments on google with that.

Stop eating sugars, carbs… Guaranteed to lose weight.

1 Like

As mentioned, i stick with the essentials now (carnivoire diet) zero sugar etc, so it seems its more like water retention is my issue. Any advise on that?

1 Like

btw I also start magnesium in addition today

https://www.amazon.com/Horbaach-Luteolin-Complex-Rutin-Capsules/dp/B07HZ5RHP4

Something like this. DISCLAIMER: It is an aromatase inhibitor and progesterone antagonist, so it can be potentially problematic. I have zero problems with it, however, and it really makes me dump water weight and stops me from looking like I’m pregnant due to all the damn estrogen :grin:

Wooow thanks so much! I’ll amalyse if i find here in my country locally and try it!

Sea Salt is very important, Not table salt. Listen to this very smart woman…

1 Like

Just go into calorie deficit. It’s that simple. I went from 25% body fat to 10% within 6 months. Just heavy weights, calorie deficit and patience. I didn’t even changed my diet, still had sugar every day and tons of carbs.

2 Likes

Great to hear invictus! What does the result mean to your appearance? You have lost fat from your abdomin and elsewhere?