Did anyone get better after the 3-month mark?

Hi.

I’m wondering if anyone got better symptom-wise after the 3-month mark?
Did your digestion improve?
Did your bodily pains improve?
Did your insomnia improve?

I really need some positive stories right now to keep me encouraged, so please share your stories. Thanks!

Loads of people.

I’m better now than at 3 months.

Thanks! What symptoms were you facing that have resolved or improved?

Insomnia
Pain
Cognitive impairment
Impotence
Depression
Fatigue
Shrinkage

All of these things are better than they were.

Jusy FYI, I am going to bed now so won’t be able to get into a back and forth on this.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I was much better at 6 months than at 3 months post-crash. Between 6 months and a year, not much difference.

I’ve been in contact with a number of guys who went through the ringer in the first three months, then recovered to a great degree and have since got their lives back.

i was almost as bad at 3 months as just coming off the drug, i’m better but still far from normal

1 Like

Did you see any further improvements past a year?

There are many different time frames that are talked about. I remember reading one post where a guy said it took him 7 years. I don’t think it’s helpful or realistic to set a date and say “well, that’s it, no chance now.”

2 Likes

The steady improvements halted after about 6 months. Some ups and downs over the years after that. There was a point in 2008 that I felt better than at the 6-month mark, but everything was relative to 10-year old memories at that time and feel that maybe I had just hit my peak of optimization despite having the same level of effect from PAS. I was eating much better than I had been, not partying at all, exercising 4-5 times a week, not stressed, still young, etc…

Ahh, sorry to hear that.
Hope that something happens and you improve further.

1 Like

Currently, my biggest issue is my back pain. Ugh. Super frustrating.

1 Like

I thought since I read that nobody recovers fast after the 3 month mark that I was in for it. But my libdio is ~65% now when compared to the crash and I’m at the 5 month mark.

1 Like

I had no ED whatsoever. 3months later my penis is completely numb doctors won’t believe its finasteride related they say delayed response like this is impossible

Man, that is so scary that symptoms can continue to show later down the line.
Do you have other symptoms?

My penis is completely turtled up. Numb. I can’t feel it at all

Talk to your doctor about tapering.

If you’re improving, don’t risk it by taking supplements.

1 Like