Diatomaceous Earth

Ive being taken Diatomaceous Earth for the last week now it has made me feel some what better also it has reduced my appetite for junk food. It kills parasites inside the body. I’d definitely recommend trying this stuff.

diatomaceous.org/the-benefits-of … ous-earth/

Diatomaceous earth is a white, porous, sedimentary rock that is naturally-made from the fossilized remains of diatoms. Diatoms are one of the types of unicellular phytoplankton that are surrounded by silica-rich cell walls. The silica found in diatomaceous earth is an essential mineral that is needed by plants, animals, and humans to grow and remain healthy.
Health Benefits of Diatomaceous Earth

Internal Parasite Control

Diatomaceous earth has been proven to be effective in killing internal parasites such as intestinal worms and other harmful organisms in humans and animals. Because diatomaceous earth is crushed into sharp shards, it can efficiently eradicate harmful organisms in the blood and digestive system of mammals. These razor sharp shards work by slicing the joints of the parasites, causing them to die and be expelled from the body. As a result, the body will experience better bowel movements and further improve health and overall well-being.

Blood Pressure Control

Diatomaceous earth is also a great substance for people who are suffering from high blood pressure. By incorporating food-grade diatomaceous earth into your diet, hypertension can be regulated as it reduces the levels of your blood pressure by assisting in the liquification of stubborn fat deposits and bad cholesterol’s.

Enhances Health of Bones, Nails, Skin, and Hair

Another health benefit that makes diatomaceous earth so appealing is that it nourishes dehydrated skin, damaged hair, weak nails, and brittle bones. By taking this substance as a daily supplement, the body will begin to revitalize itself, resulting in more skin elasticity, nail strength, stronger hair, and healthier bones.

This makes silica an essential mineral for preventing osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. In addition, the silica found in diatomaceous earth is also known for preventing hair loss and baldness.

Removes Harmful Free Radicals

Silica not only contains a number of essential vitamins and minerals that are needed by the body to make its bones, hair, nails, and skin healthier, but it also detoxifies the body to prevent various kinds of diseases. This is one of the most important benefits of diatomaceous earth as it improves your overall health by eradicating harmful free radicals in the body such as heavy metals and inorganic toxins that cause accelerated aging and disease.
Diatomaceous Earth With Silica

With all of the health benefits that diatomaceous earth can provide to the body, this is one of the only minerals found on earth that can literally prevent and reverse health problems and extend longevity.
Incoming search te

Omg can we stop with the damn parasites, seriously

I don’t think he’s saying PFS has anything to do with parasites. I think he’s saying that medication kills them and it has been helping him. Thanks for the information! Let us know any updates or changes! :slight_smile:

I’m not saying its a cure for PFS but it will help peoples over all health if they can get parasites out of their body.

If it makes you feel better, than by all means kill those parasites.

do you guys realize that everything awor is looking into is methylation? and methylation is responsible for your body to product gluatathione? and gluatathione is the body’s power anti oxidant, that is a massive anti viral anti bacterial and ANTI PARASITIC defense mechanism?

like do you see people that go out and eat mcdonalds everydya and junk food and get no anti oxidants from their diet, they function normally because they have glutathione that is produced by the body.

seriously, all you people talking shit on this are basically putting a stamp on their forehead saying, i don’t understand what is happening.

There’s not the same thing at all…

Here’s what droit has to say about it in another thread.

"b]What is methylation[/b]

Methylation is simply the passing around of methyl groups (one carbon + 3 hydrogens) to different biomolecules. This is a very broad area, but I think there have just been two applications of methylation discussed on the forum.

1. DNA methlyation is a form of gene regulation. When methyl groups are added to DNA on a gene (in the gene sequence or at the promoter), the gene is silenced because the methyl groups block the creation of a mRNA copy by different means. So increased DNA methlyation means gene shut down.

Given the PFS symptoms it’s reasonable to suspect that something is broken down in the pathway from testosterone synthesis to androgen receptor creation and activation. I think people on this forum have wanted to look at whether or not something in that chain is unusually methylated at the DNA level, thus silencing the effect of testosterone. But I don’t think there has been any publications or test evidence to suggest this is something specific we should investigate.

1. This thread is talking about the ‘methylation cycle’ which is a chain of biochemical reactions nicely drawn here:

http://www.co-cure.org/scan0003.bmp

The methylation cycle, acts as a little factory to supply methyl groups to a large number of reactions in the body. Some of these reactions make things like creatine, carnitine, coenzyme Q10, phosphatidylcholine, melatonin, and lots of other important substances for the body. Additionally the methylation cycle regenerates SAMe"

lots of other important substances also INCLUDES glutathione.

read here: phoenixrising.me/research-2/glut … nbury-ph-d

Hey man! How’d this work out long term? Anything to report?