Diabetic symptoms

The majority if not all of us have diabetic related symptoms.

I googled my full list and succesfully cross referenced every one to diabetes even down to unexpected ones like gum recession, ageing, foliclitis, lipoatrophy, tinnitus This last year my sight has become so much worse and I’m very tired after every meal. I’ve been tested for diabetes a number of times but as expected insulin is bang on. The immune system is at play if most of these abated after the vaccine last week.

This link makes for a sobering read. I’ve had all of these and some for quite a while. WTF.

https://www.crossroadshospice.com/hospice-resources/end-of-life-signs/diabetes/

Taming the immune system might help but leaving things as they are isn’t an option either. Where to go from here!!!

1 Like

This whole year I’ve been thinking that I have diabetes. I noticed early January, I couldn’t eat cereal with milk without feeling nauseous, weak, faint, panic, pale. Just three days ago I sat down to have a slice of cake and couldn’t finish it, I felt the same symptoms only stronger. Yet I’ve been tested for diabetes back in March, a1c was normal, glucose was normal. I didn’t know they could measure insulin though? I’d like to see an endocrinologist but in Canada you just can’t go to one yourself, you have to be referred by your doctor and I’m always told something along the lines of “you’re young and healthy.”

This is extremely scary for us, because we’re fighting an invisible enemy. If we atleast knew what we had, we could attempt to treat it. So much time and effort is spent on trying to figure out what is wrong with us, imagine if we knew what was wrong and could accurately treat it.

idk what’s going to happen to us who are stuck in this perpetual downswing. i personally can’t believe how far i’ve fallen in just four years. four years ago my biggest complaint was frequent urination. thats it. now that seems like nothing compared to near fainting spells, chest pain/tightness, can’t eat certain foods.

1 Like

@Wings I feel for you man. Sorry not sure that u can check for insulin but like yourself everything that they do check has come back normal. I’ve been checked for diabetes 3 times now and it’s always been fine. The first time “12 years ago” I was relieved but I didn’t have hardly any of the problems that I have now. So I relate. Even my eye sight changes throughout the day. Sensitivities and reactions are much more frequent and quicker. They used to come through after days only 3 years ago but now its within an hour and its from almost everything I consume.
four people I haven’t seen for a few years that I bumped into separately didn’t know who I was yet the Drs still gaslight me. Its unreal. However negativity aside I believe the right AI drug would bring down a lot of this shit and our bodies would recover to a degree in many areas such as a return of tissue growth and stability in function. Based purely on what I think would happen if we we absorbed and used nutrients more appropriately…Iinterestingly I had a discussion with a London based psychologist today who was very empathetic, none challenging and even apologetic for what has happened to me/others at the hands of this shit. He’s going to speak to his colleagues in the medical field to see if any of them can come up with a suggested course of therapy/treatment. Hes one of the very few who I’ve seen who has actually took notice. We need to keep kicking doors in. He applauded the spirit and determination of this group. He was astounded that this is going on Another one on side. I even made a complaint about one of the clowns in my local practice recently for his dismissive behaviour. All of which gets PFS talked about.

2 Likes

Thats really good that you’ve found someone in the medical field who will try to help you (and us by extension). yeah, it’s extremely hard to find doctors who take us seriously. i’ve brought up finasteride to several doctors and they all say the same thing: “studies show that it has a very low incidence of problems, and those are mostly older men.” so, on behalf of myself and everyone else who is suffering, thank you Lazarus for fighting for us and kicking the door in. i will try to do the same.

regarding your eyesight, i’m assuming it’s both eyes? do you have any pain in any of your eyes? any headaches? i have astigmatism in the right eye and can get pain, and some blurriness from time to time. but nothing as bad as what you describe.

1 Like

Thanks mate, I doubt he’ll come up with anything but at least he’ll be talking to others he’s even going to contact a retired urologist to see if he has any ideas. Which is over and above. Him aside I’ve been met with the same resistance 'low incidence rate as a cop out and that look of disbelief at times as though I’ve stepped off the alien fuckwitt mothership . The MHRA also hit me with the benefits being greater bullocks. My left eye is the worst i also get stabbing pains and headaches particularly on that side of the face which has lost the most tissue. My right side isnt as bad, less lines wrinkles, no hooded eye, fuller look, it’s insane! I used to get the astigmatism a few years back but that one abated with time, u never know. Milk/dairy is a no go and caused me the same problems. Stay strong my friend.and keep up the fight. One day!!!

1 Like