DHT and androstenedione ratio

I found this interesting article today that suggests that the balance of DHT and 4-androstenedione should be 1:1
mikemahler.com/articles/Dihydrotestosterone.html

If DHT is higher and androstenedione lower, it creates a pro-carcinogenic state. However, if DHT and androstenedione levels are both high and at a 1:1 ratio, the pro-carcinogenic properties of high DHT are neutralized by the anti-carcinogenic properties of androstenedione. So if you’ve had blood work indicating high DHT levels, be sure to have the androstenedione levels measure as well…

So if you have high DHT and low-ish androsteindoine, then theoretically you may want to raise androsteindoine rather than reduce DHT.
In the link that i posted, the guy says:
“One way to raise androstenedione is to supplement DHEA, which can convert into androstenedione, but I prefer (and use myself) magnesium oil, which can naturally increase DHEA levels”.

Another link:
musclechatroom.com/forum/showthread.php?18781-Hight-DHT-Low-Androstenedione-pro-carcinogenic&p=157609

According to the following article, androstenedione may be important for sex drive.
and DHT may be important for maintaining ‘sexual organ health’ and ‘penis weight’:

ergo-log.com/androstenedionesexhormone.html

Another article on DHT:
mesomorphosis.com/articles/arnold/dht.htm

Interesting to read that :
“I have heard several anecdotal reports of individuals who have stacked testosterone with proscar (a 5-AR inhibitor) and have noticed significantly reduced performance enhancement effects.
What’s going on here?
We know it couldn’t be due to the inhibition of the direct anabolic activity of testosterone on muscle anabolism.
Most likely it is due to the reduction of androgenic effects in other parts of the body that contribute to the ergogenic effects, specifically the CNS, which is stimulated by androgens to increase neural output leading to greater strength and greater recoverability. Another possibility is a reduction in the production of androgen dependent liver growth factors (such as IGF-1), since DHT is an important androgen in the liver”