DHB someone did try that?

Someone did try that?

What is DHB ?

1 Like

Yes I tried it along with sodium Valporate and I’m in a much worse state. I do NOT recommend using that protocol you can be in a much worse predicament like myself. Ryan Russo on YouTube is pushing that narrative and extremely dangerous protocol and the DHB made my kidneys hurt from the very first day I had to stop using it. The sodium Valporate caused me to no longer have eye contact and I can no longer connect with my vision. Please do NOT attempt those . It’s for your own well being to try and find a healthier way out of this.

5 Likes

thank u

1 Like

Valeric acid, found in Valerian, has a similar chemical structure to Valproate/Valproic acid. Observe:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Aleksei-Rakitin/publication/318162464/figure/fig1/AS:613877502971904@1523371210004/Structure-of-valproic-valeric-and-g-aminobutyric-acid.png

The latter is probably just a lab-modified version of the former. I have used Valerian, but I never used Valproate/Valproic acid or DHB.

Alcohol, Allopregnanolone, Ashwagandha, GHB (Gamma-Hydroxy-Butyrate), Hops, Kava, Magnolia, Passionflower, Valerian, and Valproate/Valproic acid are GABA agonists, anti-convulsant.

Ciprofloxacin, Ginkgo Biloba, Juniper, Kudzu, Muira Puama, Sage, and Wormwood are GABA antagonists, the opposite, pro-convulsant.

Interestingly, Kudzu has reviews all over Google for helping alcohol addicts quit drinking.

Thujone is the active chemical in Juniper, Sage, and Wormwood. I find that surprising because thujone is a ketone, and ketones are usually GABA agonists.

The famous diarist Anne Frank used valerian to cope with the stress caused by a life in hiding inside a Dutch attic.

Valerian tastes the way dirty socks smell, pairs well with blue cheese.

1 Like

What do you mean - no longer have eye contact and no longer connect with my vision?

I can describe one of my mental sides as “to no longer have eye contact and I can no longer connect with my vision” It’s like my brain cannot process all I see, at the same time, I don’t have issues with my vision.

But since the beginning I call it Brain fog.
I’ve never tried any hormones or things like Valproate so far.