Dexamethasone interest

It gave me a massive histamine reaction initially and I started to lose more collagen after a few days. I took 2 x 500mg over 3 nights IE 500 mg night one and 500 on night 3. I also had 8 hours sleep the first night. With PFS I only get 2 normally.

do you think i could try to use bacoba?

1 Like

Tell me your story ie exposure, length of time on drug, how long since you stopped, what you’ve tried and the symptoms you have

1 Like

I used finasteride for 30 days and at the time I had no significant side effects. A while passed and I decided to use it again and for 15 days I noticed an abnormal curvature in the penis and soon I associated the finasteride, interrupting the use immediately. After the interruption I had a crash and several symptoms, among them, libido 0, my vision was different, without erections, memory difficulty, concentration, insomnia, dysbiosis, body pain … After 3 weeks I had a satisfactory recovery of the sexual part, and I had no more pain. It has been 4 months since the crash, and the neurological symptoms persist: poor memory, concentration, insomnia, impaired vision. I am 22 years old, 45 total days using finasteride, 4 months of spf … I am currently in the coimbra protocol, as it also cured my friend’s vision and improved the cognitive part.

1 Like

Personally I think it’s very early and you have a good chance of recovering without doing anything other than living a healthy lifestyle, exercise and avoiding stress. Before I knew I had PFS I took lots of supps and they didn’t harm me it was only approx 13 years in they started to cause chaos. It’s a judgement call but given what I know now and what has happened to me I’d stay clean. If I’d known I’d had PFS u wouldn’t have taken a single supp and I don’t think I’d be anyway near as bad as I am.

1 Like

I understand, many advised me not to take anything, but many also speak to supplement essential vitamins and minerals to promote this recovery. I was interested in bacoba because the author of the post “thisrealblummer” also used finasteride for a short time … about 4 months … then I would like to know your opinion about it. do you think you shouldn’t take the bacoba then?

Personally I wouldn’t. Severe cases get burnt from everything. You could be okay and benefit from it but it’s not my call.

1 Like

much is discussed about physical exercise, whether anaerobic or aerobic is recommended … which one do you think is ideal, which does not hinder recovery?
and what other tips could you give me during all this pfs time, and tips that you heard from people on this site

… sorry

@peterH for me personally weight training short sessions only. Go for daily walks, take in the scenery, study nature,using your other senses.disrraction mindfulness, attack the negativity with positive thoughts, tell yourself you’re going to recover. Look for positives. Reduce carbs, stay away from gluten and 5ar foods, relaxation techniques in bed too. Just live the best you can and be grateful as there are always others who are worse off. Don’t obsess over this. Turn to God :pray: too.

1 Like

I undertands… thanks for helping me
What kind of foods are 5ar??

1 Like

The ones that have the same effect as fin. Root vegetables, avocado, nuts, dried fruits and more conduct a search on here

Have you considered cycling Bacopa?
Like a three days on three days off type thing ?

Realbummer claims to have had confirmed high Alleopreg in his urine and spinal fluid (CNS)

In my opinion only confirmed high Alleopreg cases should try it . Just my opinion

Yes sounds pretty accurate. So now we need to find the root causing the inflmmmation or next best thing is to lower inflmmation as much as possible without building tolerance. Whats your thoughts ?

I won’t try it again. It is too dangerous for me.

Understandable with everything you have gone through with the worsening of symptoms through experimentation

I have a bottle of prescribed methylprednisolone in my arsenal that I never tried.

The only time I did anything cortisol related was when I took licorice extract that inhibits cortisol’s break down into cortisone. I got worse while on the licorice extract and recovered back to regular baseline quickly after coming off of it

I always figured I would save the methylprednisolone for a last ditch desperation type of experiment. Trump1776 is currently 90 percent recovered on synthetic cortisol and testosterone. Similar to JQD’s theories

Level of exposure to fin is what’s made me so iLL I kept taking it on and off for years. The damage is catastrophic supplements have aggravated it mainly. I’m so sensitive to everything and my baseline is below ground. FFS.

Do you know exactly what cortisol medication he is using?