Destiny discussing PFS on a livestream

I’m not a gamer, so can’t say how big this person’s platform is, but this video has over 200k views in a few days, where he’s discussing PFS (they’re mixing up on-drug side effects and post-drug effects, but at least it’s something).

2 Likes

In what context does he mention PFS?

He thinks a guy (presumably a fellow gamer or friend) has gotten noticeably slower cognitively over time, and he speculates if it can be due to the guy taking finasteride.

But that seems like a far fetched theory. He must just be getting older! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Interesting.

The video link starts at the point where the PFS conversation starts, if you want to check it out.

1 Like

Interesting. They’re both widely known. And destiny is huge. That other fuckhead that was deny fin can cause cognitive dysfunction is an idiot

1 Like

I’ve not watched the video, but let’s be honest here, nobody here thought what the drug can do was possible.

To some degree, there’s going to be skepticism, best that we set the tone on being educational and nurture the outcome we want rather than insulting and dismissive of people.

1 Like

I stopped taking the drug because I read about PFS online so I think there are plenty of people who don’t think it’s impossible this can happen

Actually cognition decline much slower than people think so age seems unlikely. Hasan is like 35 tops.

There were always another streamer who ended his life years ago, who used fin. Reckful, a very passionate guy before he took fin. Although he had some other mental issues IIRC.

He even said on stream he couldn’t feel his penis anymore which strongly points towards PFS imo. He also lost much of his passion and personality with it.

1 Like

I was joking. If someone notices cognitive slowdown in a 35 year old finasteride user… I’d be pretty confident that it’s the drug’s fault.

2 Likes