Depression hell i want to leave here

I don’tsay anymore I want to leave depression,did someone tell me when you feel better in mental?

One of the things that is frequently said is how difficult this is to deal with mentally. Frankly, people do struggle with mental health, I did and sometimes still do.

The most severe depression hit early on but is generally better and was better within a year.

I’ve written about this before, my symptoms get better and worse as time goes by and when my symptoms are more severe, I feel most depressed. The depression is not a result of other symptoms. It is a symptom of it’s own.

You have to keep yourself as strong as possible. Try to not focus on negative thoughts, this can get better. It can pass. Hold on.

3 Likes

thank you ,the bad feeling offen end in evening, and i dont like go sleeping,I dont like face tomorrow.

I know it’s difficult. I don’t know if you’ll go through anything harder. Tomorrow might be the same as today. But it could be better.

3 Likes

just focus to be there tomorrow and do what u can that day with your time, but just survive long enough till the better days come…you will need to dig deep to find that motivations as we all need, also people tends to give all sort of crap about think possitive and other shit…when all of that falls in the water the second life hits you especially this hard, how are u suppose to think positive when u are falling apart, what helps me is anger, revenge, knowing that people that doesnt like me will be happy if im death, and that gives me big emotional levrige to fight i dont want to give them that satisfaction

1 Like

2个月后我感觉好多了。然后有时我感觉不好,有时感觉很好。很难。我很抱歉这太痛苦了。过去我也很痛苦。我变得更好了,你也一样。我想我们网站上的所有人都经历过抑郁症。我们中的一些人最终会感觉更好。当我沮丧时,我不得不专注于我想为之而活的事情。那些东西是值得的。试着想想那些你想为之而活的东西。例如家人、朋友、你想完成的事情、你想看的地方等等。试着期待抑郁症停止的那个晚上。享受夜晚。我只能说对我有帮助的。当我不在工作时,我也会用电子游戏、电影、电视节目、锻炼来分散自己的注意力。你正在尽力而为。你还在这里。所以我们知道你是一名战士。我们是来和你一起战斗的。这会很困难,但可以变得更好。也尝试找人亲自交谈。

1 Like

bro,did you become better in speaking and other sides,know I feel I like a tree,I don’t understand many things and I can’t use my head as before.

这就是我们所说的脑雾 (brain fog)。它可以改进。这个网站上的人说它有所改善。我这样的情况只有几个星期,也许 1 个月。我现在好多了。有些人拥有它的时间更长。您服用非那雄胺 2 周。那是很短的时间。我服用了7个月。昨天我有严重的焦虑和抑郁,但今天我感觉好多了。我上上下下。

you always take good news to me .but this is a bad new for me .because of my depression. I lost my job .although my parents are working to hlep me ,this is a shit for a young man to suffer this . what a fucking day! as a man. I can not do anything to fight with it .if it is a wolf and I Will kill it.it’s shit. I just want to sleep.

很遗憾听到你的坏消息。失去工作是可怕的。我们只能等待开始。这是最难等待的事情。有些人会与医生一起尝试不同的治疗方法来修复荷尔蒙。但在服用非那雄胺后的头几个月不建议这样做。很抱歉你不得不忍受这段艰难的旅程。我们在这里为您服务。你还很年轻,有很多时间恢复正常生活。我希望事情会好起来。

1 Like

我妈妈也在帮助我。她是我继续战斗的主要原因。我对这种药丸的生产商给她施加压力感到非常生气。我会努力为她变得更好。

that’s right ,though it is hard for us.

but I don’t believe there are someone who can recover to pre—fin,is this ture?and what are we waiting for?the shit waste our time ,make us like shit,we are suffering shit life…will we have a chance to be cure in the future ?I want to know why we still in the world?

我们几乎可以得到它。我们可以再次快乐。我们可以继续前进并幸福地生活

I come back to work,i dont know is right?my depression recover very slowly,I feel like live in a dream,my parents said I will recover in two months,to behonest,IM tired,

这么晚才回复很抱歉。由于飓风,我不得不撤离。

我希望工作进展顺利。上班可能会帮助您感觉正常并分散您的注意力。我们会看到。一定要好好休息,好好睡觉。你的进步似乎很快。让我们希望这种情况继续下去。让我们知道你的情况。

yes.bro.know my problem is brain fog. I thank I become fool.that’s right? why the symptoms comes one by one? I don’t understand.will I become a fool like a monkey?

对于某些人来说,脑雾可以消失。你可以变得更好。恢复需要很长时间。我们很难有耐心,但恢复需要时间。在我看来,时间对我们最重要的恢复。我们在这里倾听并在此期间提供帮助

how do you feeling know?recently,my depression has become better,I don’t feel shit in the morning,and I can pass one day claimly,recover still slowly,and I have some brain fog as you know,I still not healthy in the body,my sex function maybe don’t haveimprovement,but Dick is warm,and it is not worst thing,I can do some work which don’tuse brain andI can take care of myself,not lie the bed like before,I know we are in a hell,but everyday will become better,to be honest,if my IQ come back ,I don’t worry about sex function,I mess every one ,if I have some recover,I want to have a world trip,to see you.

我的性功能在过去 3 天有所改善。脑雾也更好。我最近没有抑郁或焦虑。我在性或精神上没有完全康复,但没有以前那么糟糕。

我很高兴你的抑郁和焦虑有所好转。你正在进步,这是个好消息。我很高兴你能更照顾自己。希望这些改善继续下去,您的其他症状开始消失。记住你感觉有多糟糕,你一直在战斗。值得一战。兄弟继续加油

当你康复时,你应该去旅​​行。我们可以见面,那就太好了。或视频见面

1 Like