Deep sleep thread

I want to know how many of you lost deep sleep after quitting finastrede and any remedy to improve this horrible dreaming sleep condition

Hey man, sorry to hear you’re going through this. I too have had sleep issues and have found a few things on my journey that have helped me out.

Firstly, how are your stress levels? Do you feel like you’re wired? Or do you feel really relaxed? If you’re stuck in that state of “wired” then you will not sleep properly. For me I have found that keeping my body and mind as relaxed as possible in the evening really helps me sleep through the night. Practice deep breathing and try to activate your parasympathetic nervous system as much as possible.

Here’s my routine to ensure I sleep well:

• 2hrs before bed I eliminate all technology, phones, computers, TVs
  • spend the time relaxing, meditating, listening to music I enjoy, burning essential oils, have a salt lamp on to create a really nice relaxing ambience,
  • I have also found that Magnesium Glycinate, Glycine, Taurine and Camomile tea really help me to relax.
  • also go to bed early, in-line with the sun and your circadian rhythm. The time you go to bed is more important than how long you sleep. Every hour before 12AM is worth 2 after 12

If you’re on phones and computers right up until you go to sleep, do not expect to have deep refreshing sleep. This keeps your mind active right up until you go to bed and inhibits your body from sleeping properly.

Sleep is the most important thing in recovering from this illness in my opinion.

Two podcasts I recommend you listen to are;

• Shawn Stevenson with Rich Roll
  • Matthew Walker with Joe Rogan

It takes effort, but honestly the benefits you get from deep sleep are worth it.

Good luck and I hope it helps

I lost sleep after fin yes. I remember it being terrible.

Although there are slight ups and downs to it it’s come back after my steroids/PCT and then proviron cycle. 10 weeks off proviron and still good. I’d say still generally improving even.

1 Like

Hey Vic, months ago you said you’d fill out the survey. How’s it going?

1 Like