Database of Treatments

Hey Guys,

Its been a long time since I’ve been lurking on the boards but I’m committed to trying to get myself back to 100%. There is so much good information in the community, but without any sorting of the data, it’s hard to know what you should prioritize as we continue different treatments. One of the things I think that may help everyone is trying to put some order into the treatments, We could create different types of surveys to collect this data. The basic idea would be symptom + treatment = Success/not successful.

Does anyone want to collaborate on this?

It gets kind of grey though because “successful/not successful” is largely based on feel, so it’s not as black and white as it worked or it didn’t for most things around here. It’s not like we have a blood tests that say “yep, PFS is gone, woohoo!”

You’re correct. That’s kind of why I called the formula a basic idea. I think I elaborate on this more on my reply but you would want to rate in more detail how effective you find self-treatment.

You’re also correct that not everyone will feel “cured.” I wasn’t aware of the survey that is going live, but the goal of the post is so I can find volunteers that are willing to help with a project like that. Since you’re here, you may have noticed a lack or resources for help. I would like to attempt to give folks a place to share their treatment experiences so we can start looking at sorted data sets of user’s treatment plans to help our own.