Daily mail most recent article

Top doctor says he’d never treat patients with hair-loss pill due to side effects that affect some … https://mol.im/a/12657779

Latest article, by the Mail, leave a comment to add weight this national has a very large audience/coverage

6 Likes

I feel like I have been hit by an artillery shell in the middle of New York city. Crazy how doctors deny the syndrome decades since the drug is in the market, not listening to their patients! how can this happen in 2023, prescribing this poison with zero warnings!

3 Likes

Sorry @Ig0r my friend, I’m going through a v bad patch myself. But what you’ve wrote above would make a great comment in the news article. Straight forward to do . We need to make noise wherever and whenever the opportunity arises. People have no idea what’s going on…hang on in there

2 Likes

I couldn’t comment on the website.

1 Like

U need to set up an account which is free

1 Like

Hey Ryan, I wish we had more fighters like you, then for almost 30 years (Proscar 1994) old and young men wouldn’t kill themselves after Proscar and Propecia and all the devilish generics. And ten thousands wouldn’t have to live a state of castration and lobotomization, while pharmal cartels and their Backers and profiteers live a wonderfull life from this profits. It’s not allowed here to show more details. One thing is certain they would never ever visit a backdoor frickler of a doctor prescribing such a poison.

But as long the victims put her head in mommy’s lap and cry like babies for the next injection the poison is going to be sold the next ten or twenty years. It’s our fault too.

Every new patient is also our failure to put an end to this crime for profit. Telling each other, how good I feel with this horror disease is not helping others, it’s only Merck Organon support. Not vodoo cult nor the pharma industry will help us but the great initiatives with 11 top researchers trying to solve pfs. And for all the junkie freaks, there is an endocrinologist with them…

If you’re still Open Minded despite all the pain and suffering and the quick fix hopes and praying for the wounder cure out of the blue for 30 years now:

Please join the Latrogenic Fundraising Group, to get a cure for all on scientific basement.

3 Likes

Powerful words as always Mano. Greatest respect my friend.

2 Likes

Why are doctors doling out so many of the antibiotics now officially linked to suicidal thoughts? https://mol.im/a/12662953 via https://dailym.ai/android

2 articles in 1 week, the other regarding antibiotics. I dont know why these groups don’t pull together, so much common ground, probably the same underlying mechanisms. The numbers would be huge, awareness greater,voices louder, enough would be raised to fund multiple projects. We should put our differences aside, work together and unite, the end goal is the same …

My thanks to Dr. Schaeffer for being on the right side of history and speaking out on this issue. Good to see that patients are being heard and there is still some good left in the world.

2 Likes