Daflon/Arvenum (Diosmin) can it make my situation worse?

I have a third degree hemorrhoid problem, maybe I will have to have surgery soon, because now this problem really limiting my training. I have PSSD for 6 years and I have struggled a lot to rebuild my muscle mass, and I don’t want to lose everything, in addition to this problem, it is also creating problems in my work and study. My proctologist prescribed me Arvenum (Diosmin) to control this problem, I have taken it on other times without problems, but now I read that flavonoids taken as supplement / drugs can be very dangerous, and there is the possibility that if I retake Diosmine can I get worse? Or is it a relatively safe drug? Although with PSSD/PFS I believe that almost all drugs can be potentially dangerous.

My question is the same ,has anybody used Daflon or Diosmin?

I used for one week only one pills 500mg no side effects for me, however, this is not the case for everyone, many have crashes with flavonoids, even if Diosmin does not seem as dangerous as Rutin for example, at least from what I have read on pubmed, it seems to me that it inhibits testosterone to a lesser extent, but these are my speculations. I had to use it for a hemorrhoidal thrombus, I balance the benefits between staying two weeks in bed with pain, or potentially worsening PSSD.

Talk to your doctor, and explain your situation.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0960327119889655

It was also found that diosmin downregulated the expression of androgen receptor and decreased the prostate-specific antigen concentration dose-dependently, significantly against TP-induced BPH