D-aspartic acid

That happens to me every once in awhile regardless of what I take…

I get that too, though I’m not convinced propecia has any link to it to be honest, if anything it points to a magnesium deficiency.

So no one knows if this stuff is safe or not? I have a bottle of it, but I am afraid to use it because popping pills is how I got myself into this mess in the first place.

1 Like

I’m now on my second day on DAA. Started yesterday with a dose of 2.6 g. Definitely felt when it kicked in, earlier I felt depressed and burned out like even existing was a hard work, then suddenly feeling of joy and excitement. Later I noticed that my balls hurt.
Today, took 3.0 g in the morning and have been quite energetic and positive today, but that aching feeling have stayed with me the whole day. It’s quite disturbing.

edit: Day 4: Dropped my dosage to about 2.0 g’s two days ago, and no hurting genitals anymore. I’m going to titrate upwards to the maximum dose that doesn’t have side effects. But even with this dosage I feel really good. This is great stuff.

edit2: The ballpain seemed to be only temporary side effect, 3,0g didn’t do that later on. DAA seemed to make be a bit easily irritated though.

Is anyone using this?

1 Like

bump

bump

has anyone tried d-aspartic acid, i was reading about it and sounds pretty safe for raising t levels by 40 percent

1 Like

Has anyone else tried this lately?

How about the guys who were trying it back then at the beginning of the thread? Would you mind giving us an update on long term improvements and letting us know how sustainable those were once you stop taking it?

Thanks!

Tried to use it about 2-3 years ago. It just gave me gyno. Pretty much any substance that is supposed to raise testosterone levels converts straight to estrogens in me, even when I use high doses of AIs.

Thanks for the update moonman1.

My hormone levels have always been ‘within range’ but my most persistent symptoms are low libido and mild ED along with high billirubin.

I seem to be having some luck in raising my libido levels and getting it up with gym supplements which are supposed to raise Testosterone and DHT.

Test booster: Zeus
DHT: Creatine Monohydrate (Purple K)

I’ve done short cycles of it for the past month and 1/2 or so and can clearly tell the difference in libido and quality of erections when I’m off of it. The initial boost seems to be wearing off slowly over time though.

No Gyno so far, so I guess excess E is not one of my main issues. I think I will give D-aspartic acid a try once I’m off of Zeus/Purple-K.

On a side note: Purple K seems to increase my hair loss quite a bit and there has been some reports of bad reactions to creatine on this forum so it is probably not for everyone.

Bumping an old thread here. Tried this stuff and definitely felt a buzz. Felt less fatigue, more responsiveness down there, but I scaled back my dose to 1/3 a capsule in juice because the full capsule messed with my sleep too much.

@MOONCHILD is this what you’re talking about?

Yes Sr this is what I am talking about.

D-Asp affects the gene expression of 5α-reductase, which converts testosterone into 5α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) (31).

D-Asp participates in steroidogenesis through increasing the expression of some subunits of NMDA receptor in testes (44).