Cyclosporine

Well that’s already a good improvement. It is known(apparently at least) that the more fasts you make, the more are the improvements. I guess you should be able to put down that baseline to a more positive baseline. but well, who knows.

ED was bad but not as bad as some people on this site, HGH initially got rid of ED, but it was costing me around $1300 a month, which I can’t afford anymore, so ya

And this morning is the best I’ve ever felt with PFS, I accidentally took 3 doses yesterday instead of 2 and I feel so much better this morning as far as brain damage.

This is so exciting! !!!

It is CRAZY that we have studies and protocols for reductase enzyme antibodies induced by a reductase inhibitor but everything says the autoimmune theory is BS???

Nobody can dismiss it until they do an immunosuppressive protocol similar to the one used in statin myopathy. If we can confirm 5ar2 antibody then this treatment can be available.

But sadly people that influence studies are too proud with their epigenetic theories and look past the obvious

Brain fog improvements left today, but I think It’s cause I’ve been eating fast food, I’m gonna go back to raw food with cyclosporine too see if that makes a difference, this is depressing cause I was doing really good the last 3 days, and cyclosporine HAD to have been awarded me feeling better, cause I’ve never felt better the 9 months I’ve had this disease even for a second until cyclosporine.

I know if I increased my cyclosporine dose things would get better, but the side effects(renal failure) are not good. I wish there was another immunosuppressant with less serious sides that my insurance would cover or atleast partially cover.

"A serum sample was positive for antibodies to HMGCR.

She received immunosuppression with high-dose oral steroids (prednisone 60 mg daily, weaned over subsequent months) and methotrexate 20 mg weekly, with CK and clinical resolution after 11 months at a prednisone dose of 5 mg (figure 2B). She has continued prednisone 5 mg and methotrexate 20 mg weekly for the past 14 months without relapse."

I just came off of that prednisone taper with an antibiotic and if anything it made me worse.

Sorry to here that, thanks for the anecdote.

Started prednisone today along with cyclosporine, if this doesn’t work than it might not be autoimmune, but then again cyclosporine helped itself so…

It doesn’t necessarily mean it is auto-immune even if cyclosporine helped, because cyclosporine increases 5 ar, maybe that’s why you feel better on it.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2137888

Could very well be that it’s because it increases 5ar, I for one do not know, but if Doug is right about the statin theory, what they used was cyclosporine and prednisone for it and prednisone on top of cyclosporine is what made the difference to those with overexpression from statins, just like our overexpression from propecia. When they were weened off of prednisone there symptoms came back.

I’m not saying it’s autoimmune, I’m just saying that cyclosporine made me be able to feel somewhat better, which is no placebo, because I’ve been on literally over 20 different Rx’s and nothing so far except cyclo has made even a dent on my brain fog.

I’ve tried prednisone before by itself with no difference, but not combined with cyclo.

if you dont respond i would say it is not autoimmune.

It is probabaly epigenetic in nature but the problem is immune mediated, as everything seems to be. The immune system trumps the endocrine system.

PFS is cutting edge science. Neuro-endocrine-immune

No response so far with prednisone, I’m still going to keep taking cyclosporine anyways cause it really helps my food intolerance reaction with brain fog, I’ll stay with prednisone till the end of next week, I’m on 40mg a day. I think this has to be epigenetic in nature, I have depakote from my shrink at the mental hospital, lol, and supposably its a pretty potent demethylating agent. I really don’t know what to do at this point, but cyclo did and is helping with food making brain fog being bedridden go away

Here’s all my med lol, in a picture, plus Ive spent over $3000 on supplements, I also have clomid and some others, but will not take any of them, right now all I’m taking is cyclosporine and prednisone and ritalin when I need it.

I thought naltrexone would help but made brain fog worse

Solid effort mate.

Maybe run some tests for chronic infextions / viruses.

If its not autoimmune then their still can be immune involvenent causing persistent epigenetic AR problems . I can’t believe it’s 100% epigenetic because people have crashed 8 years after quitting fin.

Your right, Most definitely has some autoimmune component, cause when I ate anything before cyclo my brain fog would become bedridden with brain fog, cyclosporine helped and still does tremendously with that, this isn’t even near all the Rx’s I’ve tried and none of them,NONE even helped slightly with brain fog besides early on with gabapentin, but there is a autoimmune component to this, I’m sure of it

Hi

how is going your cyclosporine epxerience? Is it still benefiting? Have you got muscles and and can hold a job?

so? +at least 20 characters

1 Like

He’s dead ? Too much for his liver and kidneys ?

Where are you? How are you feeling?

was thinking about this , anyone else tried ? everyone who took cyclosporine abrupted their threads… either they cured or …