curvature of lumbar spine

Hi guys , I made an nmri of my lumbar spine and my results were pretty scary. My doctor said that I have a slight curvature of my lumbar spine and said that it could be a result of a lack of vitamin D
and that it is not normal for a 22 year old guy to have this curvature. So my conclusion is that there is a nerve damage because of this.My sideeffects are high bloodpressure , erectile dysfunction genital shrinkage/ loss of genital tissue brighter scrotal hair , back pain (lumbar spine area ), hip flexor pain/sciatica nerve . My question is how many of you guys did an nmri in the pelvic/ lumbar spine area and have equal symptoms/results ?
I think it’s worth to investigate in this region too, mainly when your hormones are not out of range.
That doesn’t mean that I doubt that it is finasterid related, because we all know that Finasterid has
an effect on vitamin D values.

Hope, I know my spine isn’t straight because I’ve had X-rays and chiropractors tell me. For me it’s a function of muscle strength. The muscles are too weak to hold it straight. Sitting especially puts pressure on stand it bends more and locks in place. The computer is unfortunately the worst. The only relief I get from this is when I’m active for a week straight and spend no time sitting. Then everything straightens out some but it goes bad again within a few days of computer use.

Also, I’ve seen multiple mentions on the thyroid sites that correcting t3 and/or cortisol can reverse this and increase flexibility for people who are low. Boston2009 noted an improvement in flexibility when taking cortisol at least in the beginning.

yeah , you’re right I also felt improvements when I walk a lot most of the time in the summer season , also laying on the couch is bad for your spine in general . So I avoid it completely . unfortunatelly there is no sign that I have cortisol or T3 issues because everything is normal/ in range . Cortisol is rather high so this is not the case for me. I just supplement Magnesium , Calcium and Vitamin D and take some ACE inhibitors(against high blood pressure) which where prescribed by my doctor so I take half a pill in the morning and in the evening.

So my medications I take are :

5mg ACE inhibitors (2,5mg in the morning/ 2,5mg in the evening)
400mg Magnesium
600mg Calcium
1000 i/U Vitamin D

every second day B12 complex with folic acid (contains B12,B6,B1,B2)
My zinc values where quite high so I stopped it for a while

Now doing an appointment with an neurologist because my orthopedist wants to check my spinal nerves .

I am a little late to report but yes my spine has developed curvature, It is so obvious that my family members know. My dad being 76 year old has straighter spine than mine.

sps

Do you also think that it is due to low vitamin D reasons , because my doctor told me about that ?

I am not sure, but osteoprosis might be.

Most people in the modern world do not have “normal spines.” Sedentary lifestyles and hours sitting (whether typing on a computer, watching TV, or reading) have cause most people to have would would be considered abnormal spinal mechanics. However, for a lot of people, postural deficiencies do not cause many problems (depending on the severity of the curvature/lack thereof). Osteoporosis can contribute to abnormal curvature, but for the most part, people in the modern world have a “forward head” posture, shoulders rounded forward, and straightening in some areas of the spine and/or excess curvature in others.

Regardless, something happened to me on propecia and it hasn’t cleared up after I stopped. While on propecia my muscle structure collapsed and sitting actually causes joints to pop out of place in the ribs, shoulders, hips, and back. The muscles that used to hold the spine tight together no longer do, they have become weak and atrophied like the rest of my muscle structure. A mid 20 year old’s posture should not look like a 95 year olds posture.

some people are now developing Stockholme syndrome. I think soon we will accept all of our problems as natural.

Martin - Spinal muscle weakness/laxity as a P side effect could certainly cause spinal alignment/postural issues.

spstriken - While there are a plethora of P side effects, whether direct or indirect, assuming that every physical ailment is due to P usage is careless. There are illnesses/injuries other than PFS, illnesses/injuries that are exclusive of PFS. If someone has a brain tumor, he/she can also develop the flu. May the tumor have contributed to a weakened immune system? Possibly, but you wouldn’t ascribe the brain tumor as the cause of the flu. I don’t want to imply that anyone has Munchausen syndrome, but once you are deeply ill for a long period of time, a person’s psychological and objective faculties can be significantly (and detrimentally) impaired.

tc ~

Former

unfortunatelly there is no alternative , 'cause otherwise we would produce more cortisol which is counterproductive for our health in general , I mean for the people with anxiety issues and muscle problems .
After almost 3 years of PFS with no actual hormone issues I don’t know what to do anymore I’m close to give up hope .
No testosterone issues no DHT issues …no thyroid issues nor Lh, FSH, GH or something else …still have libido … I think my nerves are simply damaged … I also had an operations in which my nerves of my hand where damaged and guess what … the feeling in my balls was the same when I took propecia the last time … now my balls are shrunken so mainly the tissue and so is the penile tissue . the only hope I have is that I had about 2 times after the crash a full erection that means that it could be maybe a hormonal imbalance
like bodybuilders who took testosterone and got shrunken balls of it and maybe erection problems… but why are our body not able to cope with it … ?!