Cured after 11 years

Hii zonz…no i haven’t heard about st john’s wort. Does it have any side effects?

In my first few days, I had a headache (which honestly is a good sign) and also some dizziness but other than that I’m good.

I take it and start feeling good enough about 5-8 hours after taking it but I’m experimenting more with caffeine/Creatine once covid leaves my body.

I use St John’s Wort Perika by Natures Way, you can msg me and I can go more in depth about how to use it

1 Like

Yes i found it in amazon. Going to use it this month.

Still waiting for my proviron as well I think my package was seized unfortunately it was last updated July 2nd but if it does come in I’ll do a similar protocol to what your doing and if that doesn’t work I’ll wait for another batch and do the full 200mg

2 Likes

5 days is nothing. I doubt that will do anything.

A typical cycle is 6/8 weeks. And PAL did it at 200mg/ed.

3 Likes

So you’re going to take proviron 1 week and cycle it every 3 months?

I hope it works but I doubt this will be enough. Look up how these things work.

1 Like

I really believe pal’s protocol can do some drastic changes to our PFS state. Maybe positive or negative. As of now this is really a big risk as well becoz we don’t know if anyone else is feeling cured after doing this protocol. I will do this once I am financially stable and find enough evidence as of now I will do my above mentioned one.

People doing pal’s protocol religiously plz keep us updated.

Soya supposely blocl AR receptors, I have had dramatic results, but if I use it daily basis I end up having a estrogen crash, but that could also be that Soya has a lot.of phytodstrogens

I don’t recall seeing a PFS patient have a bad reaction to it yet but just so you’re aware, it may have antiandrogenic action

2 Likes

Holy… this thing works like an antidepressant and antiandrogen !!! I have pleged to never touch an antiandrogen ever again. Thanks a lot for the awareness :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you are not going to follow PALs protocol or one extremely similar please stop spamming his thread and make your own thread.

6 Likes

That was my experience with 5-htp. Worked pretty good as a natural alternative to SSRIs, but also had the same sexual side effects. Since PFS, anything that increases Serotonin activity is bad for me in that dept.

Did your penis size girth/length also returned 100% back to normal with DHEA? What about orgasm intensity and erection hardness? Are you sure it was full? Btw, im too from Turkey.

don´t worry moonman 1. If we have some results, we can create a brand new Thread just with Highlights and the conclusions. I´ve seen this with recoveries.

1 Like

I am lucky my sexual sides are “only” low libido and a small looking penis when its not erect. I never had problems with orgasm thankfully. Only white but watery semen.

What you mean about full? Since you in Turkey and have access to real Bayer Proviron, you plan on taking it?

1 Like

So I was just re-reading all the replies to a thread that I created a couple of years ago on a bodybuilding forum.

There was a guy that said it took a few cycles of Masteron (a stronger DHT steroid) to bring his libido back from Finasteride damage. FWIW:

Certainly not saying that everyone should jump on DHT steroids…but there are little anecdotes like this out there by bodybuilders that suffered PFS (without really knowing much about it), and due to their regular habit of cycling things like this, they managed to fix themselves. Sort of like bumbling fools who stumble onto to something successful…due to their risk-taking idiocy.

5 Likes

very good this information.

What do you think we are? Pretty bumbling. I’ve lurked here for 8 years, I’ve seen the random miraculous healings and members who speak closer to scientists than scientists likely do. No one has a single true answer as to what causes this - and I’d hoped for 8 years that someone would figure out something, even if it was just mass hysteria! Instead I’ve lost jobs, lost my wife, tried to kill myself. No one here is closer to an answer - but like everyone here so desperate for a cure that like pal I tried every medication under the sun, and if I could get my hands on legit Bayer Proviron to take 200mg a day for 7 weeks I would. Goddamn illegal in the US or something. The point is we’re all bumbling and I hope and pray that there is some goddamn karmic justice for those Merck snakes who KNEW about the side effects but considered all of us expendable for the sake of making more goddamn money! I truly hope something we find leads to a cure - Proviron, Masteron, St Johns Wort, Tribulus, a flower that grows on the tallest mountain ridge in the world - anything before it’s too late.

11 Likes

Some might think I’m splitting hairs, but IMO steroid abusers are on different level of bumbling than us. Everything else I completely agree with.

1 Like

We’ll get a cure when we assemble ourselves behind getting research started. Until that happens we never will. Of course we’re bumbling. We’re utterly out of our depth. Our ignorance of just how out of our depth we are is exactly why we’ll never get cured. A cure isn’t going to come until WE get research started. It’s OUR fault it hasn’t. We’re sitting here popping pills we found on Google, like idiots, instead of being a community worth a damn, organising ourselves, and getting research started.

If this community had spent the last 15 years promoting research instead of googling herbs then we’d be cured by now. That’s OUR fault.

6 Likes