Cured after 11 years

I was on DHT gel for a few months. It gets rid of estrogen and got rid of the fatigued feelings, but as far as libido or androgenic capabilities, zero.

It must be cycled if you take it.

There was a member who used andractim or something similar on his testicles and surrounding areaā€¦ I think it was working great but he stopped for a few days or switch application areas or something and lost it all. I I believe it was still a couple months later and didnā€™t bounce back. Posts under Sibelio ā€¦ heā€™s been banned for some reason so who knows what state heā€™s in now.

Yeah I miss Sebelio man I hope heā€™s okay, there was another guy that went by the name of @Hemingway who has a thread on using the same type of application on scrotum if Iā€™m not mistaken and he hasnā€™t returned to the forum so Iā€™m assuming heā€™s doing better.

Itā€™s sad to see all the FUD in this thread. There also seem to be a lot of people who missed the entire point of the protocol ā€” A lot seem to think that what the succeeder did was simply pop some Proviron to feel better, like countless other people have done before. He basically did the opposite of that.

Anyway, to those who think 200 mg of Proviron is some kind of insane lethal dose, itā€™s actually quite the opposite. A standard HRT dose of Proviron is 100-300mg. So even 50% more than 200 is only an HRT level dosage.

If youā€™ve ever thought about doing TRT, well this has no way of causing remotely as much suppression as that. If your wife, daughter etc takes birth control, well this is much milder than that as well.

4 Likes

I completed the 7 weeks of 200mg a couple days ago.

Have to say the last couple of weeks of the treatment I felt a lot better in general. Pretty much normal. I have stopped now and am going to see how things go.

My experience of it was this. First week to 10 days felt a bit more androgenic then things got worse. More tired, no interest in anything, anxious, no erections. This lasted about 3 weeks then I started gradually feeling better. Morning erections in last couple weeks were daily and strong, energy was better, hair started to shed in last couple weeks too. I felt more of that heat downstairs but also generally. This didnā€™t happen properly until the last few weeks.

Havenā€™t noticed much shrinkage either - possibly a little but nothing major.

I took nothing else alongside it except a probiotic.

Iā€™ll check in again in a couple months. I tend to avoid the forum so apologies in advance if you have questions.

20 Likes

Thank you very much for the update. Just to clarify, by normal do you mean recovered from PFS, or do you mean back to how you felt before doing the protocol (i.e., PFS normal).

3 Likes

Very cool. Did you feel axis suppression?
Tell us more about your libido. Did you recovery?

People are really scared to this protocol. ItĀ“s difficult to get bravery.

I bought 13 boxes of Proviron, but I donĀ“t want to used it. 200 mg no chance for now.

Hi 191,

Would you be able to send a link to the company you used to source the proviron please? Iā€™ve tried buying it in various places but believe they were all counterfeitā€¦any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

Yes itā€™s a shame there are so many fear mongers here. Proviron is just a milder alternative to TRT for hypogonadism and the standard daily dosage is 100-300 mg.

2 Likes

Can you just start your own thread already. Please.

1 Like

Do you think it is a good idea to start a new thread for each one of us that are using Proviron?

1 Like

No. Thatā€™s all Iā€™m here for.

1 Like

Also trying this, currently on wk2. Pharma/Bayer Proviron, 200mg/day and nothing else.

Will report back, logging it elsewhere.

11 Likes

Any sides? Took 25mg yesterday for test if I get a libido boost and felt off all day.

Alright guys quick update basically I did the proviron at 200mg for a few weeks and basically all my symptoms intensified and I quit.

Itā€™s been a few weeks now since I quit and Iā€™m noticing some facial hair in upper cheek area/unibrow region that disappeared during my crash and never came back. Also I notice some slight feeling in my scalp occasionally which I also havenā€™t felt since crashing.

I will give the proviron another shot soon and this time go the full 8 weeks.

I donā€™t think one cycle will recover me but I wonder if multiple cycles can push me slowly towards recovery. Iā€™m also using BHB which I began a week ago. Iā€™m also trying to get GHB.

5 Likes

Yup, also think one cycle wonā€™t be enough for most.

Rather than people thinking they are more clever than the succeeder, IMHO the best approach is to do what he did and evaluate afterwards. So far, it doesnā€™t look like anyone has actually done what he did.

2 Likes

This guy is annoying as hell. Why is there no ignore user function? He is not willing to do the protocol on itā€™s own but complaining about everything and everybody.

9 Likes

Vkg have you tried the protocol?

1 Like