Cured after 11 years

What are you talking about? According to you, no woman should ever take birth control. She’ll be suppressed forever. No man should ever apply a testosterone patch, he’ll be shut down forever. No person should ever take an herb that has hormonal effects, something will be suppressed for the rest of his life. You are sitting here telling people what to do while having absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

1 Like

I don’t know how much Proviron shuts down endogenous T production in practice. It might not much at all or it might significantly. I do know that people come on and off TRT (I.e., getting T completely shut down) all the time without negative consequence. When I took TRT for several years I actually stopped it completely without taper 3 times and my T was back to normal levels again within a few weeks by itself without any “PCT” or anything else. I didn’t even feel any different while shut down, to be honest. The fear mongering in this thread by people who don’t know what they are talking about is way out of hand. It seems like people are scared shitless of DHT but happy to pop any herb or off-label pharmaceutical they read about on the internet all day long.

1 Like

There isn’t a risk that the 7 weeks won’t be fun — we’re outright advised to expect that. Are you saying that you think Proviron causes reduced E after cessation? It doesn’t.

As far as Proviron lowering estrogen too much, I’ve been at 150mg+ for about 5 weeks now (50-100mg two weeks prior to that), and I haven’t noticed it lowering estrogen very much, if at all. Yes, I’m on a low dose of TRT which normally keeps my estradiol right around 25 (ref.range: 8-42). I know from past experience with AI use and bloodwork that I start feeling low E symptoms when it gets to around 18 or lower. So if 150-200mg still hasn’t brought me down that far, it makes me wonder where all of this “Proviron crashes your estrogen” hysteria came from. The only mechanism I see this happening through is by the possible HPTA suppression lowering testosterone in non-TRT/cycle using guys.

4 Likes

I did testosterone cycles for Bodybulding in 2002 to 2004. I used a lot stuff and get some experience with inject hormones and its side effects. I used tamoxifen and clomid and hcg after my cycles. My testosterone always return to normal, but took more then 1 month.

Proviron does not supress E after cessation. I know.

My experience with 25mg Proviron has being very fun at this moment. I´m feeling under arm odor , wich is great! My hair start to be weak, wich is great, the skin and gland of my penis is colorfull and the penis is much more harder, the temperature of my penis is a lot hotter, witch is a great surprise to me. I ´m much more agressive. This is very very cool effects. I really feeling the effect of just 25mg of Proviron.

3 Likes

I think you might be talking in general there but Andractim is not very safe for all PFS patients apparently.

Read the original post of thread. The whole point here is to go through the getting worse initially in order to be better. The whole point was to desensitize to DHT. If you missed that then the whole thing will seem backwards to you.

1 Like

I think you should read the original post of thread and also understand that Proviron is simply DHT, nothing like an AI, Propecia, or other drug you seem to want to compare to. I am not doing it now because I’m doing Ozephs diet thing for 6 months but I also am not telling people here what to do (Unlike the fear mongers). I’m just trying to help clear up the unbelievable preponderance of false information. I can totally see this success story getting discarded because community FUDed itself out of its benefits. Here you have the first interesting success story in ages and a bunch of teenagers armed with Wikipedia come in and FUD the hell out of it :joy:. Better to shut up and just take herbs. One day that will start working, we just have to keep trying a couple more decades.

1 Like

I’m well aware of the original post, I’m the one who put the staff notice on it. I’ve read every post in this thread. The original post at least warns that he felt terrible while using high doses of proviron. The post I quoted above claimed andractim was “very safe”. This is a support forum where many members are suffering severe depressive symptoms as a result of PFS; some are suicidal. To claim something is very safe, without any recognition that it has the potential to make somebody with PFS feel worse, even at much lower doses than 200 mg per day, is potentially dangerous given the fragile states of many patients here. Therefore it needed to be made clear that it isn’t “very safe”.

2 Likes

Please don’t ever lock this thread no matter what.

5 Likes

I am a sufferer of 16 years. Nothing has helped so far. Some things such as Tamoxifen made me worse to date. Given those negative experiences in the past I am reluctant but still interested in taking things like Proviron. Perhaps Andractim (DHT gel) is another choice. Has anyone tried Andractim for a longer period of time?

Didn´t you recovery any sides from PFS after this 16 years?

I used Andractim for a couple of months in the past. I think we need to give another chance for this drugs after all this years.

I was on DHT gel for a few months. It gets rid of estrogen and got rid of the fatigued feelings, but as far as libido or androgenic capabilities, zero.

It must be cycled if you take it.

There was a member who used andractim or something similar on his testicles and surrounding area… I think it was working great but he stopped for a few days or switch application areas or something and lost it all. I I believe it was still a couple months later and didn’t bounce back. Posts under Sibelio … he’s been banned for some reason so who knows what state he’s in now.

Yeah I miss Sebelio man I hope he’s okay, there was another guy that went by the name of @Hemingway who has a thread on using the same type of application on scrotum if I’m not mistaken and he hasn’t returned to the forum so I’m assuming he’s doing better.

It’s sad to see all the FUD in this thread. There also seem to be a lot of people who missed the entire point of the protocol — A lot seem to think that what the succeeder did was simply pop some Proviron to feel better, like countless other people have done before. He basically did the opposite of that.

Anyway, to those who think 200 mg of Proviron is some kind of insane lethal dose, it’s actually quite the opposite. A standard HRT dose of Proviron is 100-300mg. So even 50% more than 200 is only an HRT level dosage.

If you’ve ever thought about doing TRT, well this has no way of causing remotely as much suppression as that. If your wife, daughter etc takes birth control, well this is much milder than that as well.

4 Likes

I completed the 7 weeks of 200mg a couple days ago.

Have to say the last couple of weeks of the treatment I felt a lot better in general. Pretty much normal. I have stopped now and am going to see how things go.

My experience of it was this. First week to 10 days felt a bit more androgenic then things got worse. More tired, no interest in anything, anxious, no erections. This lasted about 3 weeks then I started gradually feeling better. Morning erections in last couple weeks were daily and strong, energy was better, hair started to shed in last couple weeks too. I felt more of that heat downstairs but also generally. This didn’t happen properly until the last few weeks.

Haven’t noticed much shrinkage either - possibly a little but nothing major.

I took nothing else alongside it except a probiotic.

I’ll check in again in a couple months. I tend to avoid the forum so apologies in advance if you have questions.

20 Likes

Thank you very much for the update. Just to clarify, by normal do you mean recovered from PFS, or do you mean back to how you felt before doing the protocol (i.e., PFS normal).

3 Likes

Very cool. Did you feel axis suppression?
Tell us more about your libido. Did you recovery?

People are really scared to this protocol. It´s difficult to get bravery.

I bought 13 boxes of Proviron, but I don´t want to used it. 200 mg no chance for now.