Crash from Panax Ginseng

Hey everyone, I originally crashed from propecia back in late 2019 and had a whole host of symptoms that you can read in my member story. I was particularly messed up by physical symptoms and had muscle wastage, fat loss, particularly in face and neck. I mostly recovered these symptoms and looked healthy for the last year and a half and was living a more or less normal life. I still had slight ED so I took a few doses of 300mg panax ginseng (which I had no idea was a 5ARI like propecia) a few weeks ago and stopped cause of ball ache.

Over the last week ive crashed and had muscle twitches which have led to so much muscle wastage in my neck, face, and arms. I feel like my face is skeletal and its been aching and twitching. Dark circles under eyes, sunken cheeks, weaker jaw, even my fucking nose looks like it lost meat. How could this have crashed me so bad? My face looks even worse than it did from propecia and my biceps are so soft.
Other than this I don’t have many other crash symptoms except for upset stomach and slightly dead penis.
Does anyone know if this will pass since I improved the first time?

I would imagine that if you nearly recovered the first time, you probably will again in due time. All I know is that ginseng is a low level 5AR inhibitor, which our body’s are now unfortunately hypersensitive to. I’m sorry this happened to you. Stay calm and give yourself time. If you have the means, I’d also recommend you donate to the PFS Network. Research is taking place right now and once we ultimately figure out the mechanism and a subsequent treatment/cure, you shouldn’t have to worry about these setbacks ever again.

1 Like

This is key. Please donate if you have the means.