Crash from indian food

Has anybody here crashed from eating indian food? Context: I just had recovered covid, which increased my pfs sides hard (dead dick, no libido, high tinnitus, waking up every 2 hours, anxiety). This went away after 2 weeks, and at the third week i went out eating at an indian restaurant and drank 3-4 beers. I have never had a problem with alcohol before.

The night after i was out eating indian food, my sleep went to hell again, tinnitus got loud, and my dick died with some anxiety. I was a pretty stable condition, with minor sleep problems, some ed and libido issues. This was 18 days ago, and i havent seen any improvements.

There where no coconut oil, no fenugreek, just a bit turmeric. But it doesnt make sense that some tumeric would crash me this hard in food… for those that has crashed from food, did you get back to baseline, and how long did it take? Iknow @Sugarhouse has an experience like this.

I have problems with a variety of different nuts. Did you eat the cashew sauces by any chance? They call it korma

Was some cashew, but they have never troubled me before, have you had an crash that lasted long that you came back to baseline?

I’ve had pfs for over 2 decades. At this point I’ve seen it all

At this point I think the only safe thing to eat without going crazy is grilled chicken, potatoes and water to make a few

It’s REALLY hard to stay away from oil
I should try harder to lessen it tho

But tumeric I’d stay away from for sure
And PLUS you don’t know what ehh my Aw they threw in there ya know

I think you’ll bounce back but probably take some time

Thanks man, have you had an crash like this coming back to baseline? If so how long did it take?

1 Like

Sometimes yes sometimes I recovered enough but not to baseline

The thing is baseline for what exactly
Somethings would recover and others would
PFS is a MOTHERFUCK of a disease

You can get better in one area stay the same or worse in another

Overall I’d say resting and eating clean let’s the bad sides subside some
It could be a couple days

It’s hard to answer really

My advice in the future is don’t eat ANYTHING like ethnic food…not being racist so before someon jumps on my back :man_facepalming:t2: But anything outside of my diet that’s ethnic I stay they hell away from
My thought is idk what the hell they put in there

A lot of 5ARI stuff but so does the American diet with Oils. Oils really are not good at all for us

But other countries put some weird stuff in their food as it pertains to us have to watch 5ARI
I don’t touch anything eastern at all

Ye, just stressing a bit since its almost 3 weeks ago, and i havent seen any improvements