Crash after weightlifting

So basically 5 weeks after my initial crash I had recovered to a pretty good baseline, still had a low libido but fully functional again, erections had recovered 95-100%. I was pretty happy with how everything was going.

But anyway, I decided to do a chest workout on Monday and got hit with an instant wave of anxiety after. It was my fault tbh as I jumped straight back to my pre-PFS personal best and went all out rather than easing back into things. Anyway, I felt pretty shitty after and went to bed early. Since waking up on Tuesday morning I’ve been struggling with pretty bad ED which hasn’t really been a problem for me since the week following my initial crash.

Is this likely just a temporary setback or a new lowered baseline?

I bet it is temporary, as hormonal imbalances are the cause of our condition. If you have felt any better, it seems like your hormones are balancing and your body adapting to this.

1 Like

You should check if you have mast cell activation disorder. I get that anxiety after any type of sports or even deep massages. I had to give up the gym, wich was my passion. Things got better ever since. But every time I get a massage, I get all the symptoms again.

1 Like

MCAS sucks! It elevates histamine and causes haywire. Antioxidants and anti-inflammatories do help.

1 Like