"Crash" after masturbation/ejaculation

Same here.

Now I am a bit panicked, because I have hardly been able to get my dick up for the past week or so. Thereā€™s just no sensation, I canā€™t get it properly hard even by stimulating and other times it feels like rubber or dead skin just hanging there. I hope this is a passing stage, I have had a lot of work lately and Iā€™ve been on a kinda strict candida diet.

ghg, what do you mean by a strict anti-candida diet. There are different opinions on what the best diet is for this. Are you referring to a no-carb diet? If so, perhaps your situation is exacerbated due to lack of carbs.

About 3 months ago, my brain fog was MUCH WORSE immediately after ejaculation. These days, the fog seems like itā€™s always there.

Not no-carb, but very low carb. No dairy, no caffeine, no wheat of any kind, no fruit. Basically meat, veggies, olive oil, coconut oil, some seeds and nuts, etc. I do have toenail fungus and many candida-like symptoms but it could be that fin has caused many of themā€¦ Its hard having this many different health problems :frowning:

Have you seen your or others situations become better with ā€œdaily recommendedā€ or high amounts of carbs?

regarding this threadā€¦ Iā€™ve seen someone else post saying that avoiding masturbation for upwards of 2 weeks left him with an increase in sensitivity and ability to get an erection.

Just read this on reddit and it reminded me of this threadā€¦ sounds like it could have some similaritiesā€¦

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/rge55/i_am_a_guy_with_a_rare_sexual_illness_its_so/

Hereā€™s a POIS help forum:
poiscenter.com/forums/index.php

It seems like they are taking an approach as they are allergic or having some kind of auto immune reaction to semen. I would have to investigate this moreā€¦

Bryce, I didnā€™t suggest a standard high carb diet. Many anti candida diets rationalize a 0 carb or very low carb diet. However the transition from a standard to 0 carb or very low carb diet can be difficult and marked by greater fatigue. This may play a role in the posterā€™s current condition, not to mention if finasteride impaired liver function he would have a more difficult time on a low carb diet.

1 Like

Why would low carb diet be hard on an impaired liver? Doesnā€™t liver have to work harder to help digestion/storage of carbs?

Iā€™ve been on a more ā€œstandardā€ low-carb for over 4 years now, so I donā€™t think itā€™s that dramatic a changeā€¦ Itā€™s just a little tune-up to that, really. Cutting all the crap. I felt v. good on low-carb until about a year ago, when this shit with the itchy head, low body temp and dry skin started. Toenail fungus Iā€™ve had all the time and seb. dermatitis too. My skin was very oily during first 3 years on low-carb and didnā€™t itch much at all. I was able to live a normal life, but now itā€™s impossible. My hair feels like hay, my body temp, mood and energy level goes up ā€˜nā€™ down and Iā€™m basically a wreck. The only thing I did differently before this started was that I took a supplement called MSM for like a month before this happened. I originally suspected that it could have caused this dry skin and hair symptom, but stopping it didnā€™t do anything.

nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002441.htm

^ Umm, what makes you think that Iā€™d have a liver disease?

same here. the coldness in hands/legs is really noticable. worse is brainfog and apathy though, i know that i wonā€™t be going to be active/doing anything significant work easily for the rest of the evening as the treshold is raised to everything.

So I donā€™t think itā€™s about masturbating/ejaculating after all. This same body temperature thing has happened even on days when I donā€™t jack offā€¦ getting pretty frightening. My libido is shot, I never get any spontaneous erections, no sexual dreams, no morning boner, nothing. The only way to wake up my dick is by jacking off and even then it isnā€™t very easy. The moment I stop jacking off, my erection is gone. Iā€™ve now been like half a year without fin after my 2nd run.

So I used fin from 06/2006 to 01/2008. I felt pretty good after quitting, no real sexual sides, the desire was there, the ability was there. If I went a day without jacking off I would sometimes cum in my sleep etc. Scalp itch I experienced while on fin was gone, I had a very oily face and scalp but no itch. Then 3 years after, around 02/2011 everything changed. My skin and scalp went dry and scalp flakes like hell, libido was low, had a hard time getting it up, no interest in sex, low body temperature issues, constant fatigue, etc. At this time (and still) I could go days without wanking and I wonā€™t even get sexual dreams anymore, nothing. So I panicked and jumped on fin again (fucking huge mistake I know) and was on it for 4 months. No change in anything, maybe felt even worse. And that situation is still on and I feel pretty hopelessā€¦ so do you guys think itā€™s even possible to ā€œcrashā€ after such a long time of feeling well? I have tried to treat this like candida but Iā€™m getting to realize that no matter what I eat/donā€™t eat and no matter what anti-candida supplements and stuff I take will make me feel better. It hasnā€™t helped ONE BIT. So I think itā€™s about testosterone or about some kinda hypogonadism. Too bad the tests donā€™t show hypogonadism (T4V and TsH) and neither anything seriously wrong with testosterone levels (although it was like half of what it was in 2009 when I felt good).

Ehm, Iā€™m crashed after an involuntary ejaculation in the night in a dream.
So everything seems normal to me ā€¦ :unamused::unamused::unamused:

1 Like

hopefully we all havent crashed because of alc and masturbation :confused: i did that on mass after quitting. because first i felt so good after quitting :confused:

2 Likes

I seem to have crashed again but for no reason. Like ghg my body temps dropped. I also felt in a good mood then later on I couldnā€™t sleep and started twitching. Today my body temps have gone back up, which I assume is due to a cortisol reaction. This makes no sense that I crash from zero stress or changes to my lifestyle/diet. It doesnā€™t seem like you can recover from this, itā€™s like the brain can no longer handle any stress and canā€™t recover by itself.

Anybody think anything on this being a gut issue?

Gut only? Nope, canā€™t be. Gut as a major component? Probably. Gut is important in human body and gut is definitely messed up by pfs
Maybe for BrongFogGuy it was, maybe not.