Court orders Merck Unseal Propecia Docs

I don’t think anyone knows. Whatever the case, even if they were opened now, nobody would benefit for some time.

1 Like

I skimmed through it. It does not look like the courts order is providing a deadline to release

But it also sounds like the documents to be unsealed are already on file with the court . They have just been unsealed so the public can gain access to them

I’m assuming at this point anyone could go into the clerks office for this court and request them

1 Like

If Merck’s own documents show that Propecia causes permanent side effects it could be a real game changer.

I can’t see how anyone could promote the drug after that.

1 Like

Let’s remember the other big pharmaceuticals like Bayer and Pfizer aren’t any more ethical than Merck and they may actually be much worse if you count up all the lives they have shortened. Take a look at who is developing the Covid vaccines!

2 Likes

If it was up to me they would all go away and we would move to socialized medicine. Even then yes it still may be private pharmaceutical companies making drugs but at a fixed price set and paid for by the government

I don’t care about anyone who feels they lose in this scenario