Coronavirus Lifestyle

Hi there,

Since during these weeks people from most of the countries has to stay at home, I was wondering how your lide changes, how is it going for you, what about your new kond of life and if you has improved/worsened.

In my case, i’m at home since 4 weeks ago, so no gym, no hard cardio, no friends, etc. Also, i’m doing home office. Eating a bit more. How i feel? Same simptons, so far.
But, i have to say that this new lifestyle is not really changing the way I used to feel. I am not depressed for not going out, or not seeing my friends or family. I think this is because due to pfs I was not really feeling love, simpathy or friendship. So, for me I could live this way, because it is more or less the same thst i feel usually.
Just wondering how you guys feel.

Cheers.

I feel a similar way

Same

Same

Thanks for sharing.
I mean, we should be very depressend and axius for recovering our freedom. But, hinestly, i feel much more relaxed and les stressed. So i would rather even living in current conditions…

I feel same,

I feel motivated to do something constructive with my time and 3 weeks now I have started learning. I am finishing today and going for certification next week. I have plans to learn and get 2-3 more certificates in IT.

I exercise 1 hour a day and I feel good stronger healthier.
I also feel better than I was 3 weeks ago (my dragon).

I think schedule is extremely important and I use yoga to relax.

I highly recommend it. Try it guy you will feel 100 times better.

This lifestyle has affect me, it has worsened my symptoms, I think it is due I have been eating more, (sugar, bread, carbohydrates in general) no walking, no cardio, that’s why this has madre think if you not are having a healthy life this symptoms will increase…

You can eat well, it’s up to you. Also you can find some activity to do at home.
For me, since I can work from home, I feel more relaxed. But, I still eat heatlhy and do sport every day.

Dude, I’ve watched that Wim Hof video and tried the breathing 100x ! It’s pretty good stuff as he says in the video lol.

Cold showers seem to benefit me even more.

1 Like

I tried this this December and I did it for a week it was very surprising how much it benefited me as well.
I am glad it helped you also. try exercising and see how it affects you do it every day. I feel very good this month.

1 Like