Contemplating suicide

Why do some people improve? Why am I better off 14 months after crash? Ultimately, we don’t know what’s going on.

Maybe your mind has adjusted to the new you I honestly believe PFS is damage to the brain and CNS. Our whole CNS are heavily dependant on 5AR and we already know fin blocks neurosteroids which Is why I feel like I’m on parr with forest gump.

I’m suprised this topic hasn’t been discussed in depth maybe it scares everyone about the reality of finasteride. I cried when I linked everything up!

I remember not longer after crash being at work and understanding what it must be like to be the kid in school that just couldn’t get it. That just couldn’t understand the basics. I had to copy some data from one spreadsheet to another, had to email some files to someone.

I could not manage either one day. I took 2 months off work and haven’t ever had the same problem since.

Wether my brain has adapted or I’ve got better may be up for debate but right now, as far as I can tell, I’m cognitively better than I was. In fact I’m better on every front than I was a year ago.

Ultimately, @Blueryan123, you don’t know what’s happened, what is happening and what may or may not be possible. We don’t have that information. What we can tell you is that if you think you’re stuck in the position you’re in right now, it’s not the certainty which you seem to be intent on convincing us all of. There are many reasons to feel optimistic for the future but you need to manage your own mental outlook to some degree. This is not easy and getting into the mindset to fight this will require some intense focus.

From the outset, I told myself that this would not beat me and that I would overcome. Frankly, I struggle. I could do without you seeking out reasons that we’re screwed because even in the face of evidence that I am improving, I still have dark moments. I can’t imagine how bad I could make myself feel if I really focussed on the worst outcomes.

A better question is if this is non competitive why are millions of people totally fine on the drug?

2 Likes

My thoughts are that they have more receptor sites, their CNS isn’t heavily dependant on 5AR or they just aren’t aware of post finasteride syndrome and don’t link their symptoms to it. I think it affects younger people more because we have high testosterone and DHT levels and taking fin blocks them off for good alas functioning at a retarded lvl. I know my levels were off the charts as my face would almost drip sebum now it’s as dry as ghandis flip flop. My life is fucked

1 Like

You don’t know anything. You think you know, which is a huge difference. You are speculating. Pls follow forum rules which state that a speculation shouldn’t be presented as fact.

If you believe you have improved then of course I believe you as state of mind plays a critical importance its very important something I obv need to work on as I’m in a state of disrepair right now.

I’m telling the truth and I have all the screenshots to prove it’s not speculation. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but tell me I’m wrong then I’ll happily hear you out. Do a simple Google search finasteride is a non steroidal wikepedia has the information as does numerous biochemistry articles. I can’t believe this has never been metioned why would you want to hide such critical info and tell me it’s nothing but hearsay. Isn’t this an open forum?

That’s your case, but there are people who take it no problem for 10 years. Surely their receptor sites (even if they had more) would be affected. And you don’t think they noticed symptoms? Look at you or me, who have neurological stuff - trust me they would notice. There is most definitely a genetic aspect or something that makes us more susceptible. Also, how does your logic explain accutane, ssris, and mdma, which all cause almost identical symptoms?

1 Like

Well I took a single dose had ringing in my ears, diarrhoea for months, oral thrush, severe nerve damage in hands and feet, blurry vision and black floaters, extreme fatigue, zero libido, muscle loss, dry skin, insomnia, severe depression been hospitalised twice I might be the worst condition on here and it’s not getting better. Think I may have brain damage to some degree would rather my limbs chopped off as long as my brain was ok :cry:

1 Like

Check your pms. I sent you one a while ago. I have similar neuro and visions

The brain is highly complicated and neurology and diagnostics only go so far esp if neurosteroids are concerned there’s really no way to measure unless a lumbar puncture is carried out. Perhaps our immune systems are highly sensitive and the change in chemistry sets off a cascade of problems. That’s all hypothytical but finasteride is a non competitive inhibitor that much is true and until anyone here says otherwise then it’s the truth and isn’t a speculative comment as can verified by a simple search. Funny you say that about the SSRI’s I had a severe reaction years ago with one wasn’t right until months after.

I don’t see your message mate pm again thanks

Hi Blueryan, do Your PMs work? I sent You a message

listen, you are out of your mind if you dont think we have a decent idea of what’s going on with us. it’s gene silencing, so you dont have to re-theorize about a whole bunch of other stuff that a lot of the members tend to be obsessed with.

we are working on 2 community projects that will help us get closer to a solution
IF we get lucky, then the baylor study wont be compromised

so that’s definitely 2 things that will benefit us, and depending on our luck, 3.

how is that not progress? this is how accomplishing goals work, its a lot of nitty gritty hustling moves that aren’t sexy and loud.

2 Likes

And you’re out of your mind if you can’t take what I’m saying seriously. I’m not getting into arguments here and wearing myself out only that what I’m saying has concrete merit otherwise I wouldn’t fucking bother my ass and waste time. If only those would do some digging instead of attacking me. Denaturing of the receptor site would go hand in hand with gene silencing which is what I’ve been saying it causes epignetic changes!

Cough up the proof. If you are able to post here you have internet acces and thus you are able to find the research confirming your assertions; phone or no phone.

1 Like

I’m using a fecking xbox do you know how hard it is just to type. I can’t wait to shut you up, it’s a disgrace that people like you are too lazy to look it up yourself you need it fed to you on a platter! I took at least 30 screenshots to prove that finasteride is a non competitive inhibitor which would denature a receptor and was actually planning making a youtube video explaining it in detail. I was near enough convinced this was mentioned here seeming that there a lot of intelligent folk on here and that this forum has been around quite a while.

I can tell already that you’re lying

I’m done here