Contemplating suicide

Thanks my friend I appreciate your reply and the only thing that I can say to you about your girl is that she wasn’t worth it esp coming out with such a shitty thing like that. I’m desperately trying my friend it’s just extremely difficult when I’m seeing zero improvements and feel as if I’m getting worse. Last year I ran a marathon and was travelling everywhere I was loving life just got freaked when my hair was coming out in clumps. I miss life I really do this drug has taken everything from me. How long were you on finasteride?

2 Likes

Ok bro, I relate to every aspects of your post…
Took it for a year was extra careful on sides for 6 months…
I checked gyno, libido, ED… Nothing.
I was hit on month 11…
WTF??? Could not believe it mate…
You need to change perspective and not refrain yourself from things…
Start little… I did: groceries, go to a bookshop…
Check diet : don’t be over silly on food: eat a well balanced diet and avoid processed food…
Be nice to you and your body.
Accept weakness even if it hard and somehow humiliating.
If you wish to add me on WhatsApp I will send my number in MP.

1 Like

Blaming yourself won’t help and is of no avail…
You are where you are pal…
You can only get better, you can’t go worse…
You were losing your hair you looked for an FDA approved solution… You did not use a drug that is available on the dark web…
Don’t hit your head on the wall mate.
I am not saying it is easy.
We are here for support mate.

2 Likes

I’ll add you on WhatsApp when I get my phone back as I smashed it against the wall. Funny thing is had this been the 90’s I would never had access to this poison but the damage is done. Do you recommend any supplements and what sort of symptoms are you displaying?

And your phone would probably have been ok after being thrown against a wall!

4 Likes

True, I get so easily aggitated it’s completely off from my normal personality.

@Blueryan123 hold on mate…

I crashed on 2015, really bad sides… I swear for all my loved ones that I recovered 100%… you can see my posts… I had an amazing 2016 an 2017 and part of 2018… Last summer (2018) I had another crash… I dont know why… But I recovered again by october… This time was quite mild if you compare with 2015… I’ve been quite good until 1,5 months ago… This time I didn’t have a crash but I lose my libido and morning erections… I’m also tired and have insomnia… But some days i’m better than others.

I’m telling you all this because I want you to see thing are not permanent condition… Things are changing… I overcame this fucking shit once… I was having an amazing live… And I will get better again, i’m sure, as you will too.

So please, stay there. In 2015 I took dogmatil to control my anxiety… It helped me actually. Try to find something to help you at the begining and bit a bit and things will get better.

A big hug dude!

2 Likes

In your situation, I would try radical things and see if they work before commiting suicide…let that option for the very end of the road. It is too easy to assume that nothing can be done.

Things are looking grim for me as well. I really fucked up this year by taking a supplement that gave me all my symptoms back, primarily the insomnia. Lately after a few days of seeming recovery, the insomnia has come back which comes along with suicidal depression. I have severe ADHD, and when coupled with severe insomnia and sleeplessness, there is not much hope left in surviving in this world.

study coming out

technologies that might help are maturing fast

why would you end it instead of sticking through? do you not trust us?

1 Like

Like which ones?

all the ones that axolotl posts studies about in the science section

CRISPR is one of them

I’ve bought every supplement under the sun but none that fuck around with my homones one thing finasteride did to me was cause severe nerve pain damage it’s excruiciating and I did some digging and found out that 5AR hormones are abundent in the CNS and glial cells which need them to work efficiently. I think I’m in the worst condition possible fron a single pill it seems surreal, it just feels like the worst horror movie possible I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy! If I was a dog 100% the vet would put me down.

2 Likes

How long have people sat and watched their lives pass by why they waited for a study to come out in the hopes of a cure. We already know how finasteride makes permanent bonds to the receptor sites denaturing them so they no longer work and a cure does not seem likely from a chemistry point of view. The only thing like I have stated before would be to find a way to unbond finasteride enzymes which doesn’t exist yet or a chemist who can up make a cocktail of hormones that we’re missing so that our bodies can find an equilibrium state which for me seems like the only way. Right now our bodies are trying to find balance it can’t because the receptor sites have mutated and can’t produce those key hormones. The key and lock system are fucked those keys can’t find the locks so honesly I don’t have faith!

1 Like

Same mate I wake and feel this devastating depression overtaking my body. I have full blown PFS followed by severe nerve damage and my eyesight is like looking through a fish bowl, it feels like my brain is shutting down. There’s no way any man could live like this I’ve essentially been handed a death setence from a single pill and that’s the truth. Where does responsibilty lie with the producers or me the niave man who took it to save hair! I told my doctor I’d rather have cancer.

1 Like

What do you or others recommend? I feel like I have zero dopamine circulating up there.

instead of typing a larger paragraph like that, next time just say “we dont trust your efforts, we just want to cling to conspiracies”

seriously though, this place is making a lot of progress. instead of quitting, help us out!

2 Likes

People don’t like the truth and personally looking from 2010 until now I haven’t seen much improvements except a few studies not near enough publicity and that’s what really matters. Haven’t seen a single video posted warning people from here, the condition might as well not exist while victims cry out in the background never to be heard. Thousands of people desperately seekin help, families obliterated over night and it continues to happen because of the lack of awareness ESP from a single dose there’s no drug other than poison that could cripple the body this way and even then you might recover from poisoning this is permanent. Studies won’t change a damn thing other than tell us what we already know and what I said isn’t a conspiracy it’s a fact. Please prove me wrong

Speaking of studies, could someone please show me this study?
Thanks.

There is no study but if you look and do your reseach you’ll soon find finasteride is a non competitive inhibitor I’ve spent countless hours researching about the mechanisms of finasteride inside the brain that’s why we aren’t healing and that is why those studies by the PFS foundation are finding epignetic changes. There is no need for studies anymore, Merck lied in about the data which they presented to the FDA and presented that it was a competitive inhibitor which is a totally different mechanism you can look this up. Finasteride binds to the receptors changing the structure permanently denaturing them so they can’t activate ever again or are fuctioning at a crtically low level. If there is anyone that can prove me wrong let me know otherwise I should just throw in the towel and get this the hell over with.