Contemplating suicide

Maybe a lot will not support me, but the only advice is to jump into researching and experimenting with herbs and meds. Have you tried anything so far? When its that severe as you described and its not getting better, there is no other way. A lot of symptoms can be improved and reversed.

I once had benign fasciculations syndrome. at first I even thought about suicide, then I learnt to ignore twitches in the calves then I found a medication thats helping to control them and after another few trials I found herbs that completely helped to improve condition. OF course its not comparable to your situation, but at that moment i was going crazy about permanent twitches in my legs.

1 Like

I have twitches above left ear and especially in my legs plus aches and pains all over. I’m completely drained barely have the energy to jump into the shower. If anone has idea what’s going on with me please let me know as I’m struggling so much right now. I’d try anything!!!

1 Like

I’ve read other posts with him helping others and greatful for people like that esp when themselves are suffering.

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is good for fatigue. MS centres have them. Cheap treatment. See the author I recommended. You might also have chronic fatigue so see Dr Myhills website. Maybe avoid methylation supplements like b12/glutathione.

Thank you I have encountered HOT after I drank hydrogen peroxide in a suicide attempt but i suppose it would do no harm to look into it.

1 Like

Ryan, read this

That was my post from around 14 months ago. Read the rest of the thread if you want to. If someone would have told me then that I would have made the improvements that I have now, I wouldn’t have believed them. I’m not going to lie and tell you that I have recovered because I haven’t but I am no longer stumbling around the house and the depression has improved drastically. You are only six months post crash; you do not know how much scope there is for you to improve in the next month or three months or two years. I wrote this in another thread but I will post it here for you too:

Improvement is possible. It can take a long time though and no matter how hopeless it feels, remember that people HAVE improved. The first year is almost always described as the worst by most pfs patients. You have to grip tight during this period.

One thing I’ll ask you: are you spending time in the sunshine? This doesn’t seem to be that common judging from the thread I made on it but many of my neurological symptoms are exacerbated by sun exposure. Once I stayed out of the sun, certain things began to improve.

3 Likes

What kind of twitches is that ? does it feel like pin and needles ? or its more like contractions ? or both ?

More like contractions feels like blood gets clogged then eventually gets through it had only started 4 weeks ago. I had tingling down my entire face when I took fiasteride

1 Like

In what part of the body are contractions ? Could it be involuntary muscle contractions or just part of muscles ?

I had all my muscle fibres contracting in the legs non stop. And I had persistent tingling also.
Yes it went away completely now. But I also used some meds that helped significantly. You can read this study

Just above left ear it kicks up at night time then I get spasms across my legs

Has it went away?

Mate I can relate to your post and cry for help…
Over two months, my life was shattered to pieces “overnight”.
I woke up impotent, to an 8 year old dick, terrible brainfog, anxiety attack, and rushing on my laptop at 2 pm googling painful suicide…
My GF just threw the towel after I spent a year edgy and fussy because of fin…
I will second @Greek. By the way mate I second @Andrew35 on your reactivity…
Your style is no frills, no false hope but always well intended. You are a great bloke.
A week ago my GF came to give me back some things.
I was horrible and weak in my sofa…
She told me you knew there were sides, you can only blame yourself…
I almost came close to ending it…
3 days later I kicked myself in the butt, took a cold shower, shaved my scruffy beard…
Got a haircut, threw some things in a bag and drove to friends…
I forced myself to go to busy supermarkets, malls even if I did not feel to.
We worked on music with my mate focusing on a new song we wrote…
I went to a bar, looked people in the eyes and cracked jokes…
In 6 weeks I went from impotence to getting it up daily with serious stimulation…
Still, a month ago I thought I would never have an orgasm.
Mate I know it is hard and I will never downplay your cry for help.
We have been here before…
I know I will be there again on the path to improvements… But I know that if I had done something silly last Monday I would not have spent some good times with my friends…
If you wish we can talk on WhatsApp whenever you feel shit.
We have this system with a couple of guys on this thread… It helps. When one is up the other is down but help is always here…
Hang on buddy!

7 Likes

I had all my muscle fibres contracting in the legs non stop. And I had persistent tingling also.
Yes it went away completely now. But I also used some meds that helped significantly. You can read this study

Thanks my friend I appreciate your reply and the only thing that I can say to you about your girl is that she wasn’t worth it esp coming out with such a shitty thing like that. I’m desperately trying my friend it’s just extremely difficult when I’m seeing zero improvements and feel as if I’m getting worse. Last year I ran a marathon and was travelling everywhere I was loving life just got freaked when my hair was coming out in clumps. I miss life I really do this drug has taken everything from me. How long were you on finasteride?

2 Likes

Ok bro, I relate to every aspects of your post…
Took it for a year was extra careful on sides for 6 months…
I checked gyno, libido, ED… Nothing.
I was hit on month 11…
WTF??? Could not believe it mate…
You need to change perspective and not refrain yourself from things…
Start little… I did: groceries, go to a bookshop…
Check diet : don’t be over silly on food: eat a well balanced diet and avoid processed food…
Be nice to you and your body.
Accept weakness even if it hard and somehow humiliating.
If you wish to add me on WhatsApp I will send my number in MP.

1 Like

Blaming yourself won’t help and is of no avail…
You are where you are pal…
You can only get better, you can’t go worse…
You were losing your hair you looked for an FDA approved solution… You did not use a drug that is available on the dark web…
Don’t hit your head on the wall mate.
I am not saying it is easy.
We are here for support mate.

2 Likes

I’ll add you on WhatsApp when I get my phone back as I smashed it against the wall. Funny thing is had this been the 90’s I would never had access to this poison but the damage is done. Do you recommend any supplements and what sort of symptoms are you displaying?

And your phone would probably have been ok after being thrown against a wall!

4 Likes

True, I get so easily aggitated it’s completely off from my normal personality.