Constipation reliefs

Magnesium citrate

I’ve found coffee to help first thing in the morning BUT I want to stress IF YOU CAN HANDLE COFFEE…if you feel it’ll trigger you or make you worse DO NOT try it. I’ve been tolerating coffee fairly well and I’ve found on a empty stomach that a half to one cup does the trick

1 Like

Bb536 still working for you? I’ve been getting good results with potatoe starch. Just a tiny bit in the morning before breakfast.

Seems like it. I’m not back to 100% but I hardly think about my bowel movements and I can sleep well now

Finally tried bb536. I always will try a new supplement on a day off from work cause I just never know how ill be able to cope. And sure enough yesterday I tried the probiotic bb536 and all through yesterday and today I’m a basket case. Regretting this decision very much now.
How were your first experiences. Like first day through first weeks

It was slowly getting better and it took about a month to get to 100%

What do you mean regretting it? You got worse?

I took one and then within an hour I was panicky, foggy, anxious , dizzy and that lasted a few days.
Feel a bit better today.
I wonder if that is a good thing meaning the probootics started fighting and stirred up stuff.

1 Like

Did you have any mental issues at the start?
How many do you take? What time of day do you take and with or without food

1 Like

i take 1 in the morning. somestimes empty stomach and sometimes with food

never had any symptoms increase or relief asides from the gut ones (it was constipation relief)

sorry to hear about your experience and i hope your improvement lasts

Biogaia Gastrus fucked me up for like a week. Gave me extreme insomnia and also hives. Thankfully I fully recovered.

This is going to be trite but since developing dysphagia, I’ve been eating tons of vegetables and fruit blended with a very good blender, a Vitamix. I am drinking like 4 cups of veggies and 4 cups of fruit per day. It keeps me pretty regular. Some of it goes straight to my lungs too but that’s another story.

I think it’s not just from all the extra fiber, but all the different kinds of plants and fruits provide something much more natural, diverse, and healthier to the microbiome than probiotics can offer.

2 Likes