Connective tissues Detoriorating

Do as you wish, but the problem is brain receptors, hormones have nothing to do with it. After three months I was with very low text now I have an average testosterone and all the values ​​have risen.
I am in contact with melcangi being Italian. Hormones have nothing to do with it.
The problem is chemical and of the central and peripheral nervous system

1 Like

plan to kill myself soon

1 Like

Keep kalm.

its agony, unbearable pain. I have no balance I can’t walk from one room to another without stumbing and I can’t focus on any anything else other than the burning sensation. It’s like a 7/10

And its only going to get worse… Everything else cracks too, so how long til they hurt me? How long until I’m wheelchair bound.

I’m crying rn (if I could shed more than a tiny tear emotional blunting -.-)

suicide would be worth it to stop the physical pain alone now, just as much as the emotional.

I don’t know how long it lasts and I don’t know what the future holds.
I know it’s 6 months for me. And I go on for my wife and son who I love most of my life. 6 months can be many.
Consider that in life there could be a fulminating light of a tumor that in a month consumes you a progressive degenerative disease that really puts you in a wheelchair or you can drive make an accident and you can die.
You have to be respectful of life even though it is difficult to sustain now.
It will pass sooner or later perhaps it will never return to 100% of how it was perhaps it only recovers a part of what it was before. But all this must be lived. This is what I think. I understand you because for me that I have a child it is even harder not to have the strength to pick him up but you MUST ALWAYS GO FORWARD.

That’s ridiculous. Someone could sever my spinal cord and paralysis me so I should be grateful for chronic pain and respect life? Strange logic lad. Just cus something worse could happen doesn’t make anyone feel better.

It’a logic for you not for me I have a children a little boy and I whould see him adult. I keep a love in my family. And I keep love in God.

@Junkieasteride you’ve been off the drug for about 15 minutes and you’re filling yourself with drugs and hormones.

Does it seem to be working? It took months for me to see significant improvement, but I have seen improvement.

You ought to give yourself chance to get better before you make yourself worse.

3 Likes

I wonder if I’ll get banned for saying this (I hope not because it needs to be said). Man if you decide to kill yourself you’re no better than Lundbeck or Merck. The emotional damage your suicide will cause your friends and family is going to be severe and permanent (something that PSSD and PFS are not). Their is literally no cure or effective treatment for knowing that your son or friend took their own life. Every time they think of you there will be a stinging pain in their heart similar to what you feel now. And worst of all, maybe your suicide will motivate them to commit suicide. And even if you don’t have friends or family (I know you’ve stated the contrary) maybe the EMT who has to bag and tag you just got a divorce or filled for bankruptcy and doesn’t feel he has a way out. maybe seeing you will make it that much easier to hang his noose he tied earlier in the day. And even if the EMT is fine you’re contributing to a growing suicide culture where people are losing sight of what matters and taking the easy way out more and more. Now maybe you’re not motivated to do harm the same way Merck is (greed) but the end result is shockingly similar.

Have to courage to accept what has happened and to keep on living. So that those around you (and on this forum) will be inspired by your strength of character and selflessness.

1 Like

stop being so critical of drug addicts using drugs when their life becomes a shit show. I’d prefer be high, feel alright for abit then detoriate from the drugs if thats how its gonna be

I’ll spend the rest of this time on earth smokinghard drugs and then i’ll either kill myself or die that way. I can’t see myself living this nightmare. I think people just have different capacity to deal with things, this hit me really hard. I’ve always cared very much about my personality, emotions and sex drive. To lose them has made nothing worth it.

I’m literally smoking crystal meth dude, it gives me my old libido back and idek if i die. I’ve had fun being horny this weekend so im probably gonna continue to detoriate I might as well enjoy myself.

Not to mention even meth overpowers wrist and joint pains… I’m painfree on it. Heck i could see myself just giving up and start using it regularly now.

What else do i have left in life? honestly? I had so much, so much. i was off drugs for so long and finally loving my life. then i ruined it all myself by not being satisified with what i already had, i needed hair too! Its not just mercks fault its mine, they want money, cig companies will sell you cancer sticks for money and they tried to convince it was healthy for years!

I think i deserve this in the first place. im a shitty person and this is just gods last push to make me jump off the planet. i dont deserve to live and i deserve pfs tbh

i’ve done nothing but make everyone around mes life a living hell, im so done ill just abuse drugs until i finally end it. Already finished reading the peaceful pill handbook, i think im beyond saving. sorry, hope u live a good life friend.

I MISS MY EMPATHY. ITS NOT RIGHT

Now i get chronic pain and ligaments/tendons are going. Balance is off. FFS I even have to have the worse pfs thing too now. Its my fault. I took the adex, i took steroids that made my hair thin. I DID THIS. I should just stop stressing my family out, kill myself then let them live anormal life in a few years when they get over me.

I wont even be able to go to the gym. That alone isa death sentence.

Congrats but i have nothing. I have no girl who likes me EVER im 20… friends sure but whats the point if i feel apathetic? You have god and a family, i have a life of misery ahead. I only wanted a wife and family in my life, thats why i took fin! to increase my chances

but look now where am i gonna go? I have no chance of getting anywhere. Im losing my balance im sure my ability to walk, move my wrists or go to tehg gym will be gone. At that point I promise i will kill myself, no more, no more of this nightmare.

idc if i havent had pfs long, its the fact it might last long. that is something id prefer to just accept will happen and give up, i already had too much going on now this… id prefer not suffer everyday of my life thank you

it makes me so sad because. i used to have such a thrive for life, i loved everything about emotions and seeing people and just… its gone. Its cruel and if theres a god all ill say to him is why even allow us to have brains where you can make such a thing happen? How is that just?

plus im in douglas and konflicts boat now and they wanted to live more than me so what hope do i have…

Whatever dude deluded if you compare anyone to Merck, if you think someone should suffer just so their family doesn’t have to isn’t the truly selfish action forcing them to stay alive.

Cba with arguments about suicide idc about the moral implications i just want an out

Brother believe me I am sick but really bad after six months my shoulders and neck aching in nausea The abdominal swelling tension in the pelvic muscles my cock which is not like once the aching legs urinate a continuation hard stools or diarrhea hemorrhoids and blood a lot of blood when they break. And 6 months are not a few … Yet I would not give such a pain to my loved ones. They know that I have taken finasteride someone believes me someone thinks it is not possible.
Yet I go on. I have hope and if he stays like this my son’s smile is enough. If I were to kill my son, my wife, what will they have to think of me … That I have abandoned them … If I have to go, it will have to be God who calls me when he wishes. I pray every day and rely on his will. If he wants to alleviate my pains, he will call me … If I want to help and survive and improve I am here … Because I want to be with my loved ones as much time as possible. Do not get down stay strong I know it is hard indeed very hard but not drugged not prebdere hormones. Walk, take hot or cold baths eat healthy … And wait … Help yourself with magnesium vitamin D and if you really can’t take it anymore go to a psychologist I take xanax in small doses twice a day I would like to avoid but I suffer a lot. So I take it to survive. Sooner or later it will pass. My penis manages to work on its own and this is already good. My main symptoms are physical and mental.

I used to have the emotional capacity to feel others pain to the point where suicide would make me feel guilty.

Now I have apathy I wonder if I’d even care if someone close to me died… It’s fucked

U seem to still have emotions? A life devoid of emotion is not worth surviving for imo

1 Like