Compiling list of names of those who deny PFS

Upon typing Post Finasteride Syndrome into Google search this study pulls up on the very first page:

This is just one study that I found detrimental to our suffering and is probably why I have had a psychiatric consultant diagnose me with delusional disorder provided that all organic testing was carried out and was inconclusive, a young man from were I live was also diagnosed with this and sadly took his own life at the age of 21:

Names from study:
Trüeb R.M.a · Régnier A.a · Dutra Rezende H.a · Gavazzoni Dias M.F.R.

I tried to find any contacts for these individuals but came up short, it seems that this study may have been done in Brazil as the names may suggest.

1 Like

Might it be better to draw up a list of allies rather than deniers?

If your consultant had access to a list of People who confirm PFS’ existence, they may have given a more accurate diagnosis.

I think it’s important to hold those responsible who are doing detrimental damage to men out there. If and when PFS gets recognized as a condition we’ll see them trying to get rid of their harmful lies but we should keep an archive.

2 Likes

Screen shot everything you can on these people so when the truth comes out you can expose these dumb fucks who denied it incase they start deleting their bullshit