Collagen Treatments for Face & Body

In ageing skin, the collagen matrix is weakened, broken and fragmented, impairing the structure of the dermis. As the collagen matrix degenerates it becomes brittle, fragile and loses its capacity to maintain hydration.

Maintaining the health and structure of the collagen matrix is key to targeting these skin concerns and can dramatically improve the skin’s youthful, healthy appearance.

Studies show that the most effective way to maintain the collagen matrix is to boost the body’s own production of collagen by ingesting collagen peptides.

Collagen supplements can knock ys sideways. Personally they made me worse

2 Likes

As I remember there are people got worse taking Collagen here in PH. Not good idea, in general taking stuff is not good idea…

2 Likes

The supplement does not contain collagen it activates collagen in the body through natural processes. Nobody here has tried this method of boosting collagen hence I posted it.

1 Like

I tried it. First time I took it it made my face and hair look a bit better and a bit softer. But after that I can’t say it did anything.

DHT itself and the androgen receptor play a large role in collagen in the skin. With PFS your body can’t even produce collagen in the first place.

1 Like

Thanks @Zonz. Maybe over time your body would have adapted or you would have seen some improvements compared to not taking it. I would think a 6 month trial would be a more useful gauge. Its amazing how this condition affects so many systems in the body. Merck literately figured out how to destroy the core of a mans hormonal system and chop him down like a tree.

2 Likes

I still take it daily along with all my other supplements. No difference. But retin-a also didn’t work for me in restoring the collagen in my skin. My skin is still very dry and flaky even though I’m not using any skincare now besides the collagen peptides.

I have to assume that is because of the PFS. In fact, it is because of the PFS.

Have you tried LED masks I’ve just ordered one for eyes and face. It takes 10 weeks to see improvements I’ll post any positive changes.

I’ve tried red light therapy, no difference in my skin quality. Still looks rough and aged for being only 18. The only time I had any improvement in my skin was when I got my dht up temporarily while on Creatine.

Yeap makes sense about DHT, everything comes full circle.

1 Like