Coke

Extasy has been linked to cognitive deficits and most recently severe sleep apnea where study participants stopped breathing during sleep. It has been linked to damaged delicate nerve endings or filaments. It doesn’t mean everyone that takes extasy will noticeably damaged for life just like everyone who takes finasteride doesn’t immediately develop ED or notice how it alters their body.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/091202162332.htm

webmd.com/sleep-disorders/sleep-apnea/news/20091202/ecstasy-linked-sleep-apnea (not quoted here)

BTW, the rate of moderate to severe central sleep apnea was higher than that which occurs in obese individuals.

I posted a link earlier in this thread as well.

I would have never ever expected to get this far. I tried cocaine yesterday but no improvement in libido or other things. Just increased heartbeat and numb body.

I live in a country where it’s hard not to do coke. It definitely drives up my libido, horrible for depression though

I have tired coke, MDMA and amphetamines…

ALL are excellent for libido… NONE fix my main problem… ED…in fact make it worse…if that is possible.

It is great being horny… but not great when you physically can not do it.

If a pharmaceutical drug that is properly compounded and has a legitimate regulated dosage did this to us all….
Think how risky it is snorting something up your hooter that’s come off the street and you have no idea, what’s in it, where it’s been and what the exact mg dosage is.

1 Like

@Forwardsnotbackwards You are absolutely right but in desperation one tries everything possible to feel better even if it is just temporary.

2 Likes

I hear ya!

Closing this topic to reflect the new rules about self-reporting therapies. Read more here - Changes to propeciahelp towards a more effective patient advocacy: Please read this important post about changes to our terms of service