Coincidence?! HCG from Merck and Ferring

Pregnyl HCG 5000 iU is from Merck! And brevactid 1500 iU is from ferring. They both generate a philanthropic campaign together with the WHO
The goal is as honest as a support campaign can be! No doubt about this.

But …

Why the great philanthropic Merck ignores than 19.000 pfs cases?! And does ferring and the World health Organisation know about the suffering of 19.000 young men?!

1 Like

Saving young mothers from dying in childbirth is much more effective for PR purposes than young incels harmed by their own drug. PFS patients are extremely inconvenient for them while mothers are very convenient and relatively cheap to serve.

2 Likes

Merck are philanthropics with dirty faces! And our community doesn’t fight them!

Their campaign is absolutely honest. But they arive at the WHO with 60.000 vioxx death and 19.000 stolen lifes in the trunk of their car. Thats it. They gaslight the WHO and the public community generating as the big philanthropics.

As they an the generics resellers gaslighted us with their fucking leaflats where they did everything to mask that the sides can last lifelong! Only for profit they took my life, your life 19.000 other lifes!

And what makes me really sick: We all buy Mercks dirty products and say thank you lovely Merck and gracias so helpful pharma cartels, you cut my cock, you fucked down my life, my family, but as long you sell me the enlightning, godness like Manna from the holy bible I keep quiet and say thank you dear Uncle Merck, I love you so much!

And we tell us recovery stories every day. Who tells the true about this horrible tragedy of getting impotent and braindead is mobbed out of the chats. Because he didnt try Mercks holy Manna, which cures pfs in every csse.

What a shit!

Even this site here is banned with a boycott because they dont pray for the benefit of Mercks holy gods own HCG grail.

The manipulation with propecia and proscar goes on!! We do Mercks lawyers and Mercks compliance work! Instead of crying out the truth and what they have done to us. We even pay them money. Maybe after women who want to get pregnant and some bodybuilders the grestest consumer group. Incredible we pay Merck for that what they done to us?!

2 Likes

Any “good” Merck does is simply for PR reasons.

to be completely fair, it is not 100% for PR but PR factors into a huge part of the equation and extremely large corporations tend to be very calculating about these things to an extreme fault