Cognitive impairment

I know I feel worse when I try to do physical effort like lifting fairly heavy stuff,

that normally raises testosterone, right?

I don’t want to not reply, but I don’t know the answer. What you’re saying makes some sort of sense to me though.

No worries, I am just perplexed by all this.

I feel better when I abstain from orgasm, but that normally raises testo, if Im not mistaken. I feel cognitively lobotomized for a couple of days after orgasm, which supposedly lowers testo-levels.

And I react well to pomegranate and ginger which people have told me have anti-androgenic properties.

In my case, this seems all contradictory to me.

And now this painkiller relief.

I have that as well. It happens because all our attention is occupied by PFS, which is normal, as this is our biggest and most important problem. You can only temporarily force your attention elsewhere, which is extremely hard and painful. In other words, the origin of this and other cognitive symptoms is psychological - in my opinion. This is not to say it is easier to solve. On the contrary.

Dear Sibelio, I def. agree that the physiological factor is an important one, but some of us - like myself - react badly to foods and chemicals that affect us neurologically/cognitively.

That can’t possibly be entirely psychological, the way I see it.

1 Like

So, Day five of taking Ibuprofen due to a flu, and basically all my cognitive problems and extreme fatigue have subdued noticeably. I don’t even react badly to carbs, which I normally do.

Could that mean that chronic inflammation is what’s causing the havoc in my mind and body? Seeing that Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory painkiller?

I’m a week of of 1 .25 pill of finasteride and have head pressure on the left side of my head ever since, I’m really concerned, how’s yours going