Clubhouse strategy - cheap and high leverage

If someone wants to spread awareness, we have two options for cheap channels that are high leverage.

1. twitter
  2. clubhouse

clubhouse is arguably far more efffective.

pros:
save time from building an audience

• on twitter you have to build a following to spread your message vs on clubhouse where you are already talking to an audience of dozens if not hundreds or thousands depending on what room youre in.

cons:

• requires public speaking skills

twitter on the other hand requires writing skills

whoevers doing social outreach, im not going to preach to you on how to do your job, but it would really benefit to reach out to “STRATEGIC” communities to spread our message. and then it would be really wise to actually develop writing AND OR public speaking skills like a professional. practice over and over, try over and over and improve. anyways thats all i want to say.

people already have access to audiences and followers we want to reach to. we just have to figure out the correct approach on using THEIR resources to get what we want. j

i hope you guys are doing great. ive been very busy and on top of that went through a crippling deppression episode randomly which took up almost 2 months but im getting back to my work.

so naturally i decided to avoid this place in fear of seeing more bad news from people taking their lives or just being reminded of our situation and not being able to cope with it as i have been.

anyways, stay strong brothers, i love you all

1 Like

Ugh after re reading this post it seems to come out of nowhere and rambled around a little

Just saying FYI we have a clubhouse option available that gives instant access to large audiences instead of building it slowly

1 Like