Clomid therapy - extreme fatigue

Hi Everyone,

I have suffered from persistent side effects after taking propecia in mid 2010 of low libido, dry skin, lower confidence and some mild mental fogginess. I am from Australia, but I had a phone consultation with Dr Crisler in which he reviewed all the blood tests I have had and advised me to take Clomid.

I tried it around 2 weeks ago, and took a dose of 12.5 mg for five days. I felt very fatigued and decided to stop taking it. After taking propecia I am very wary of negative side effects from medication, so if I don’t feel good I felt it was safer to stop taking it.

I still feel very fatigued after stopping it 6 days ago. I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and does it go away? It feels really difficult being at work, and just trying to concentrate on something is really hard. I definitely don’t want to stay like this!

I had a look on the net and some women who had taken clomid had posted about this. Yet they would have been on a much higher dose, and it does affect males and females differently. Thanks for your help.

bump

hey,

yes, clomid raises the Androgenlevels and some men here respond bad to it. For some, it makes it temporaly better, for other it does nothng and for some it can make it worse. The best way to find out how you respond to androgens is to look how you feel, when u raise them naturaly. first…before taking clomid…

go for your blood test, maybe your balls are just making Estrogen no testosterone. Maybe high LH iafter Clomid is just increasing Testosterone.