Clomid and anxiety. Permanent changes

Hi guys. I have a problem. Because I treated myself with clomid, I developed fear and anxiety. This change is permanent and does not improve. Is there any chance for improvement? Does estrogen treatment make sense? Thanks for every reply.

I used 0.25 mg of clomid in two months and increased testosterone four times. The erection function has improved a little, but nothing has changed much.

How long were you taking Clomid for and when did you stop?

I take 50mg a day and feel better on it physically and emotionally. Has not done anything for my sexual sides.

I was taking Clomid for a half 25 mg tablet. I took several of them. Health did not return to normal. This change is permanent.

You didn’t answer my question. When did you last take it?

I took it in September.

What problem did you have? Is it an emotional problem? Is it a sexual problem?

So you been off it for 8-12 weeks? Fuck I was gonna start Nolva in 2 weeks try and get off TRT but now am scared

Problem is anxiety and psyhosis a bit. Now I have to take more medications.

For how long did you take Clomid? Im told it takes 6 months before you feel its benefits.

I have no idea what to do now. I read that high estrogen can cause anxiety. Should I try to lower it now? Should I do blood tests?

IMO don’t try to lower anything without doing blood tests first. Shooting blindly could put you in even bigger trouble…