Cistanche deserticola - partial recovery

I thought I would create a new thread focused on supplements that have alleviated a lot of my symptoms
My sexual sides have improved 100% and this has been the case for over 9 months now.

The supplements that helped me are:
Fargelin
Himalayan Pilex
Cistanche Deserticola (low dose)
Crushed sorghum seeds (low dose)

Bad news is that I cannot tolerate caffeine.
Drinking coffee causes a flare up of Hemorrhoids and this will cause some of my sexual sides to come back. I can tolerate one or two glasses of coffee per week maximum.
Also my sleep quality is still not 100%;
Physical exercise, valerian tablets and good foam earplugs are the things that help my sleep quality the most.

My cycle was something like this:

Take Fargelin tablets only for 2 weeks.
Take half a tablet daily. Then if no adverse reaction, increase to one or two tablets daily.

Then take Himalayan Pilex only for 2 weeks
Take half a tablet daily. Then if no adverse reaction, increase to one or two tablets daily.Continue for 2 weeks.

Then to boost DHT:
take Cistanche Deserticola extract only for 2 weeks
Put a pinch or two into a smoothie and drink.

Then take crushed Sorghum Seeds only, for 2 weeks
Put a few crushed seeds into a smoothie and drink.

Also take Valerian, Kalms tablets to help sleep.

2 Likes

If someone wants to try Fargelin, please PM with your address and I can post some to you as I have some spare / leftover.
Ideally someone who has blood flow issues / circulation issues / prostate blockage issues like me.

1 Like

can you give me a link for Cistanche Deserticola ? Global shipping

Hi yedek1

Have you ordered Fargelin?

For me, Fargelin seemed to hit the reset button and should be taken first
then Himalayan Pilex.
Himalayan Pilex contains an extract of ashwaghanda that seems to work/agree with me – or it may contain just the right amount of ashwaghanda that I need.

Then I took the Cistanche deserticola extract.
The Cistanche deserticola should be 20:1 ratio which is the best potency.
You can buy it anywhere on aliexpress. There are a few sellers, but here is the seller where I bought mine:

–Link sent via PM

But my worst symptoms were fixed with Fargelin & Pilex.
After taking these two supplements I was able to raise DHT with Cistanche and Sorghum seeds,
Cistanche and Sorghum should be cycled, so don’t take them together at the same time.

Both Cistanche and Sorghum seed should be taken in small doses (pinch or two)
as I found them to be very potent. You can increase the dose if needed.

**Disclaimer: talk to you doctor before taking any of these supplements.

*** If you notice any side effects, such as abdominal discomfort, stop taking the supplements and drink a glass or two of water. Seek medical advice if necessary.

The things that have helped me are

1. Fargelin. https://chinese-herbal-medicine.shop/products/fargelin-hemohrroid-relief-hua-zhi-ling60-tablets-herb
  2. Himalayan Pilex
  3. Cistanche deserticola
  4. Crushed sorghum seeds
  5. Installing an HEPA air filter in my home.
  6. Avoiding coffee / caffeinated drinks
  7. Drinking bottled water.
  8. Taking Kalms tablets to help sleep and to help anxiety.

I believe the Fargelin cured a blood flow issue and helped to “clear” my prostate.
Everything else listed above has helped me, including the HEPA air filter.

Important:
Cistanche and Sorghum should be cycled, so don’t take them together at the same time.

Cistanche and Sorghum seed should be taken in small doses (pinch or two)
as I found them to be very potent.

You can increase/decrease the dose if needed, or stop taking the supplements altogether if you feel improved.

1 Like

I may try Cistanche or Licorice Root. @slick1

Do you have any idea which i can try? To reduce p53(?)

Some people seems to be crashed by Licorice root btw, im kinda scared about that.