Chrysocor

Thank you. I will reach out to the place where I had Ketamine infusions (to help with depression) to see if they can assist.

Please keep us updated @NewYorker I hope it works for you. If I had the funds Iā€™d try it longer but those shots were pretty expensive and her talk about vibrations made me lose trust in her.

I will definitely keep you posted. Iā€™m curious what kind of vibration talk she was referring to.

Thank you would love to hear if it worked for you.

I think itā€™s just this new age stuff with vibrational healing, and she didnā€™t actually know how chrysocor worked so she said it worked by vibrational healing.

Would the Naturopathic you went to have included hCG in the injection she provided you? In searching here and other forums, I came across this, which was listed by others here:

It sounds seems similar to the Chyrsocor, because it comes from a placenta as well.

1 Like

How did the pills work for you?

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to say the pills seemed to do nothing for me. hCG sounds more promising on this forum and elsewhere, and may be what you received. I understand itā€™s supposed to be a low dose, three times a week, for up to six months. Some who take much larger doses feel a positive effect within hours. So far, I havenā€™t read anything negative about it, and am looking for a doctor to prescribe it to me.

2 Likes

She wasnā€™t a medical doctor, so she wouldnā€™t be able to obtain HCG for me. It was a shot of Chrysocor, was what she told me.

I tried HCG before didnā€™t give me the feeling that Chrysocor gave me. I would get a erection at the sight of girl and it wouldnā€™t go down. I felt amazing on it, I wish I had the money to use it longer.

I think if you can get a hold of it, try an injection of Chrysocor.

2 Likes

Thank you. I will ask the new doctor Iā€™m seeing tomorrow. Heā€™s medically educated in Russia and Europe, so he may know more about it.

It seems slightly similar to Chrysocor, and I think the difference is dosage. I have committed to trying hCG, based on the success of others, and should know with weeks if something is happening. I will share the results.

This is the information I found on Chrysocor:

I think I paid to have the German text translated before, but I donā€™t know if I can still find it. In terms of effect well being that it had on me, I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything that made me feel better than Chryscor for that brief period. Unfortunately this situation has put in me a rut financially that I really need get out of, I would try again and focus on my health issues more once things are taken care of.

1 Like

There is a place I came across (https://thefuelstop.com) in New York that provides ā€œplacentaā€ injections. These are the closest thing I found to Chrysocor. Iā€™m currently on hCG injections and donā€™t want to confuse myself or my body with what Iā€˜my doing, but if Iā€™m the next couple of months, if hCG doesnā€™t work, Iā€™ll be stopping by for some of their injections.

1 Like

I hope the HCG injections work for you. Keep us updated on your progress with HCG NewYorker.

If I could get enough money I wouldnā€™t mind trying the chrysocor shots long term if possible, or I may try HCG as well, as I donā€™t know the long term efficacy of Chrysocor.

2 Likes

hCG seems like a 6 month program, with some results showing after about half that time. The dosages are very low, so long term should be ok. Iā€™ve done 2 injections of the 78 needed and hoping there will be progress. And if there is, I will shout it from the rooftops to all our affected brothers suffering with this condition.

1 Like

I have tried HCG in the past but I donā€™t remember my dosage and I donā€™t remember how long Iā€™ve tried it for, it was for quite some time if I remember right. I seem to be doing okay taking 2 tablets of Vitamin D at the moment not fully recovered but better.

1 Like