Chrysocor

I know the injections worked insanely well for me but it was really expensive it was like $150 to $200 per shot, when a naturopath did it for me. Probably over charged me.

2 Likes

I hope it works for you @NewYorker are the injections available from where you are?

1 Like

A message for those who have not yet made an account or have not yet completed the survey: We need all the help. I also test things. I also try to find some improvement. Trying to fight for yourself is important. Trying to find a cure is important. But more important than that is to know what is actually happening, to act in the right direction. Everything is guesswork. We know the symptoms, but we don’t know the cause.

What I have seen are longtime members returning to the forum without being healed. In addition, the oldest forum discussions were more scientific than the current ones, and even then the cause of all this has not been found.
There are members of this forum who know this condition more than Most doctors, but that is not enough. They know that. This whole knowledge can only be applied when we know what is actually happening. We need real science.
Please complete the survey!
PS.: I’m copying this message in different topics in this category. sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

If the injections are available here, in NYC, I will find them and take them, and let you know what happens.

After googling for a while, I found lots of infusion places, but not for chrysocor. If you have another name for it, or can tell me who you went to, I’d appreciate it!

1 Like

I’m in Vancouver, Canada I went this Naturopathic lady that told one of her clients recommended it for her, but at the time I was really skeptical, she was telling me it worked on some vibration which I thought was kind of nutty and I was really weary of taking any medications at the time, especially not knowing how it worked.

I know she gave me one vial and injected it in my butt cheeks.

When I researched afterwards I found that it contained a lot of hormones and that was most likely the reason why it worked so well.

If you were local I would dig up her name for you. Maybe you can go to another naturopath and ask them to order it for you. I just know I felt amazing on it, when I tried.

Maybe you can ask a place to order it for you to try. I know that’s one of her clients told her to do and that’s how she discovered it.

Thank you. I will reach out to the place where I had Ketamine infusions (to help with depression) to see if they can assist.

Please keep us updated @NewYorker I hope it works for you. If I had the funds I’d try it longer but those shots were pretty expensive and her talk about vibrations made me lose trust in her.

I will definitely keep you posted. I’m curious what kind of vibration talk she was referring to.

Thank you would love to hear if it worked for you.

I think it’s just this new age stuff with vibrational healing, and she didn’t actually know how chrysocor worked so she said it worked by vibrational healing.

Would the Naturopathic you went to have included hCG in the injection she provided you? In searching here and other forums, I came across this, which was listed by others here:

It sounds seems similar to the Chyrsocor, because it comes from a placenta as well.

1 Like

How did the pills work for you?

1 Like

I’m sorry to say the pills seemed to do nothing for me. hCG sounds more promising on this forum and elsewhere, and may be what you received. I understand it’s supposed to be a low dose, three times a week, for up to six months. Some who take much larger doses feel a positive effect within hours. So far, I haven’t read anything negative about it, and am looking for a doctor to prescribe it to me.

2 Likes

She wasn’t a medical doctor, so she wouldn’t be able to obtain HCG for me. It was a shot of Chrysocor, was what she told me.

I tried HCG before didn’t give me the feeling that Chrysocor gave me. I would get a erection at the sight of girl and it wouldn’t go down. I felt amazing on it, I wish I had the money to use it longer.

I think if you can get a hold of it, try an injection of Chrysocor.

2 Likes

Thank you. I will ask the new doctor I’m seeing tomorrow. He’s medically educated in Russia and Europe, so he may know more about it.

It seems slightly similar to Chrysocor, and I think the difference is dosage. I have committed to trying hCG, based on the success of others, and should know with weeks if something is happening. I will share the results.

This is the information I found on Chrysocor:

I think I paid to have the German text translated before, but I don’t know if I can still find it. In terms of effect well being that it had on me, I don’t think there’s anything that made me feel better than Chryscor for that brief period. Unfortunately this situation has put in me a rut financially that I really need get out of, I would try again and focus on my health issues more once things are taken care of.

1 Like

There is a place I came across (https://thefuelstop.com) in New York that provides “placenta” injections. These are the closest thing I found to Chrysocor. I’m currently on hCG injections and don’t want to confuse myself or my body with what I‘my doing, but if I’m the next couple of months, if hCG doesn’t work, I’ll be stopping by for some of their injections.

1 Like

I hope the HCG injections work for you. Keep us updated on your progress with HCG NewYorker.

If I could get enough money I wouldn’t mind trying the chrysocor shots long term if possible, or I may try HCG as well, as I don’t know the long term efficacy of Chrysocor.

2 Likes

hCG seems like a 6 month program, with some results showing after about half that time. The dosages are very low, so long term should be ok. I’ve done 2 injections of the 78 needed and hoping there will be progress. And if there is, I will shout it from the rooftops to all our affected brothers suffering with this condition.

1 Like

I have tried HCG in the past but I don’t remember my dosage and I don’t remember how long I’ve tried it for, it was for quite some time if I remember right. I seem to be doing okay taking 2 tablets of Vitamin D at the moment not fully recovered but better.

1 Like