Chronic periodontitis and the risk of erectile dysfunction: a systematic review and meta-analysis

What do you think about this?

What do you think about it?

I do not now but, i have it my gums always bleeds and i have over killing mouth hygiene. I brush my teeth regularly plus always use mouthwash but still most of the time my gums bleed.

Do you floss and floss well?

Hi @DHT, could you please take the survey? You can access it from the bar graph icon in the top right on desktop or laptop. These symptoms are asked about, and it is important to get as many patients as possible to take it to accurately represent the symptom profile in data. You can save and resume and do it bit by bit, but it’s designed to make the process as easy as possible while providing valuable data. Thank you.

No i am not. Only brushing and anti plaque mouthwash

Many people who don’t floss develop gum bleeding due to chronic inflammation. You should try flossing every night with a thick floss or dental tape to remove debris from under the gum. The goal is not to clean only between the teeth but under the gum line (in the pockets). If you do that properly you will eliminate the source of the infection and the tissue will recover. It may take around a week of doing that before the bleeding stops. Try it and see how it goes.

I have gingivitis / unspecified inflammation in my gums. I practice excellent oral hygiene, but my periodontist has been unable to diagnose the cause.

1 Like