Chronic anxiety?

How many here would say that theyre in a chronic state of anxiety? Its been an issue all my life and I wonder to what degree it might be contributing to my symptoms. I know that when I first noticed I was losing hair 17 years ago, it was especially uncontrollable and that lasted a very long time but I still struggle with it in general.

I never suffered from anxiety until I took propecia. I now have it 24/7 it’s crushing. I’ve tried mindfulness, distraction, etc etc nothing lifts it. For some of us its part of what seems to be a permanent symptom list. I also have nightmares which suggests it doesn’t even abate in sleep.

I had extreme anxiety 9 months after I came off finasteride. Did not believe it was from finasteride, because everybody told me it was very unlikely, given I had a very difficult year in my life. When I restarted finasteride, anxiety came back with vengeance. I only had two doses and I am hoping that it won’t take another 9 months for anxiety to subside. I am staying away from the drug.

2 Likes

Do try the strategies though they do work for a lot of the guys. Do things you once enjoyed and hang around with chilled people don’t retreat it’s the worst thing