Christmas 2018 fundraiser

I’ve just donated 100 Dollars to the PFS Foundation.

I’d encourage people to give what they can to the Foundation this Christmas.

15 Likes

I donated the same amonte for some days ago, if everybody do what they can i think we coulde come a long way

5 Likes

I’m going to donate 100 as well. For some reason the PayPal interface isn’t working. I think a holiday donation push is a great idea. Maybe we can use this thread.

5 Likes

I will donate 100
Let’s hope that we have some real information in the near future.

6 Likes

Will donate 100, which link has it again?

6 Likes

I will also do $100!

Edit - just done.

5 Likes

I’m in for 100 too.

The link is here, I’ll edit it into the first post, I hope that’s ok @Mark2012

I’d love to see 100 people donate $100 by Christmas day. Call it a present to yourself.

9 Likes

Donated

@Greek anyway we can get this pinned for the holiday season? Also, I was having trouble with the PayPal API/interface using my mobile device. Had to use my PC.

Best,
M

6 Likes

This is a really good idea. I’ve donated $100.

8 Likes

Pinned until January 1st. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Donated $100 in addition to $200 earlier this month.

Cheers to all!

9 Likes

Donated $100 as well. Good job guys

8 Likes

This is for phase 4 right ? 3 already covered?

2 Likes

Ah wonderful job guys. Sorry, didn’t see it til today but donated $100… late Xmas present! Thank you to everyone who gave a wonderful Xmas gift to all of us in the community.

7 Likes

Just saw this thread, I’ll also donate $100 in addition the monthly contribution

7 Likes

That was a quick $1300 raised to the foundation. Good work fellas, we should try and keep this momentum going.

4 Likes

Guys, I was thinking more about this and I think we should have a year-round sticky called something like “SCREENSHOT YOUR DONATION.” Just to encourage guys to donate… We could keep track of who donates what, including monthly donations, and give thank you gifts to the top donors. I’d be happy to keep track of who donates what.

This way we are encouraging donations and making sure people get recognition for what they can spare, while not shaming those who are perhaps so affected that they can’t work, therefore can’t contribute.

Thoughts?

1 Like

thank you man. its very nice of you spending as a not so hard pfs case. i will spend my 20 euros each month and hope thats enough …

6 Likes