Choline Bitartrate

I actually finally got around to trying my choline bitartrate and thank god. I’ve tried virtually every supplement and herb known to man and this stuff is one of a handful of things that causes a huge improvement for me within the day I take it.
In terms of ED, post propecia my erections have been about 20% of what they used to be, but this stuff bumps it up to 70 or 80% and all while I still have hypogonadism (below range test levels, but I’m going on nolvadex soon). It also increases the volume of my ejaculate and the speed and force at which it comes out (to even better than before propecia no less!).
This stuff is officially a staple for me along side vitamin D and ALCAR, I’ve had this stuff for over three years, and I’m kicking myself for not trying it sooner!

1 Like

I’ve tried Phosphatidyl Choline with some success, but not to the extent you have with choline bitartrate . I’ll give it a try. I also am down to Vit D, ALCAR, Iodine (via a Kelp supplement), and a few vitamins and anti-oxidants. Unfortunately I don’t know any good drug dealers anymore to give the heroin route a try.

liquid -

I came across another supplement today that apparently increases the neurotransmitter acetylcholine (ive seen this mentioned on here before)- which is what the Choline Bitartrate does - it is called Alpha-GPC or Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (havent seen this on the site, at least if i search). It can be bought alone or in this supplement, which also has l-dopa among others - apparently it is supposed to increase HGH but seems right up our alley…

dpsnutrition.net/get_item_ana30.htm

acetylcholine is found in penis / has actions on erections…

grande.nal.usda.gov/ibids/index. … row=166103
from sci direct: “The high concentration of muscarinic cholinergic receptors in the corpora cavernosa penis is consistent with the suggestion that acetylcholine has an important, albeit undefined role in the function of penile erectile tissue.”

Many more studies out there…

just an fyi: opioids, including heroin, can cause hypogonadism in themselves:

painmanagementrounds.org/crus/painmgt_09.pdf

“Our laboratory have shown that pharmacological testosterone treatment increases choline acetyltransferase (ChAT) mRNA levels in motoneurons throughout the spinal cord in adult male rats”
jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/90/3/850

“Choline acetyltransferase (abbreviated “ChAT”) is an enzyme that is synthesized within the body of a neuron. It is then transferred to the nerve terminal via axoplasmic flow. The role of choline acetyltransferase is to join Acetyl-CoA to choline, resulting in the formation of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine”
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choline_acetyltransferase

“These results suggest that cholinergic receptor stimulation may be involved in erectile and ejaculatory mechanisms mediated by the spinal cord.”
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14963478

Wow, that’s pretty crazy, it seems like testosterones effect in improving ED is mediated by it’s ability to increase choline, so even with low test levels if you boost choline levels you can take out the middle man. My personal experience backs that up pretty strongly, I still have below range test levels, and yet with choline, ED is dramatically lessened. Man, that’s crazy. It might also explain why ALCAR is better for ED than HRT, because it could potentially have a stronger effect in regards to increasing acetylcholine.
Now the weird part for me, is piracetam does not have this effect on me at all, and it’s main mechanism of action is raising acetylcholine, but that relies on choline to be used as one of the bulding blocks. Perhaps I was just choline deficient, and the piracetam didn’t have enough “raw material” to increase acetylcholine level.

Have you tried Pramiracetam? It’s many times stronger then piracetam and it really gives me a nice edge mentally. You may have better luck with this stronger “racetam”

Piracetam definitely works for me, my mental energy goes up, and most noticeably my speech is MUCH more fluent, and work lookup is a lot easier. It’s just that it did nothing for me ED wise, I’m curious to try piracetam and the choline together (which is why I bought the choline originally, just never got around to using it) to see if it helps amplify the effects of the piracetam at all.

how long have you been on choline Bitrate?
May be we all start it? Kemangd is the first one to use it.

4 Days ago, it worked right away for me.

This is interesting stuff, though i’m surprised that you decided to post about it in this thread.

ive tried choline for a couple of months…only saw a small improvement…nothing that great

I agree with mariobros, maybe starting a new thread for this discussion is best, because these things have almost nothing to do with the original thread.

Thread has been split.

Mind if I ask what form and what dose?

I’m using 1 gram of bitartrate and notices it’s “benefits” within 20-30 min after taking it, but it doesn’t last all day.
I’m going to try taking it at different times to see how long it lasts.

If lack of acetylcholine is the issue, this drug increases it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galantamine

which supplement which you guys recommend the most to counter estrogen? dim? quercertin? inhibit e? or any others? which is the best out of them all?

Best I’ve been able to find is 6bromo at nutraplanet, dirt cheap too. But they are on their last run apparently, which sucks.
I have some inhibit-e, but there was a lot of talk about it not working, and actually giving some guys gyno, so I’ll likely toss it.

thanks ill have to check that one out

please tell me more of your experiences with Alpha gpc.
It is available in bulk
did it help with ED
no danger of it promoting hair loss?
thaks

Are you still on Propecia?

If you still care about hair loss, you’re on the wrong forum.